What's Your Fave Red lipstick for WOC?

DaniCakes

I just bought Ruby Woo and it is the best red lipstick for my complexion EVER! It feels very dry, but it's so pretty. I got so many compliments when I wore it out.

Blushbaby

Bobbi Brown Burnt Red is my new fave. I've been hearing a lot about Maybelline's Color Sensational in Red Revival, although I think it's a bit too bright for me personally.

DigitalRain

I love NYC Sheer Red (cheapie but goodie)
MAC Full Body l/s
MAC Dubonnet, I look better in wine or brick reds.

Senoj

When I first posted on this thread, I said Mac Ruby Woo... but now I LOVE Loreal Infallible Beyonce Red lip color. It's so gorgeous and lasts forever.

FlippinFaces360

Mac Ruby Woo is my Fav for a sexy red lip also try these lippies by Mac Lady Danger with Brick liner, Viva Glam I, Diva with Vino liner (OMG my luv), or M.A.C Red ;) .... HTH

NC45

~Trese B.~

Sass

I don't wear red often, but when I do I go to MAC Dubbonet because it's not a bright red. I put on a thin coat of a brown liner and put Dubbonet on top and I go. The only other red I have is Heartless and it's a brighter red and I have work with it to tone it down to fit my style.

iadorepretty

these are a few of my favorites: M.A.C Red, NARS Jungle Red, MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #21 & Chanel Rouge Allure Laque #75 Dragon (greatest red of all time!!!!)

DILLIGAF

To think when I was younger you couldn't pay me to wear a red and I think I've posted in this thread at least three times already. This will be my fourth.
NYX Chaos with NYX Plush Red Lipgloss. My sister kept insisting I try it out and I was hesitant because of the other 3 stunning reds I had already posted about before. I got my hands on these products and I'm in LOVE!

DaniCakes

Here's 2 pics of me wearing Ruby Woo with Brick liner. I have Russian Red too, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

MissTiffany2U

Here's 2 pics of me wearing Ruby Woo with Brick liner. I have Russian Red too, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

Gorgeous! I've been into red lips lately and I'm loving L'Oreal Drumbeat Red lipstick. L'Oreal Infallible gloss in Rebel Red is nice too... I need to check out Ruby Woo and I may be the only woman on the planet who doesn't have Russian Red. LOL