What's Your Fave Red lipstick for WOC?

Here's 2 pics of me wearing Ruby Woo with Brick liner. I have Russian Red too, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

Ruby Woo looks amazing on you! Russian Red didn't do anything for me either. Ruby Woo and MAC Red are gorgeous reds..both are blue based whereas Russian Red is an orange base. I'm thinking that may have something to do with it.

MAChostage

What a blast from the past! I used to wear this like crazy several years ago, forgot all about it! Nice red!

Gorgeous! I've been into red lips lately and I'm loving L'Oreal Drumbeat Red lipstick. L'Oreal Infallible gloss in Rebel Red is nice too... I need to check out Ruby Woo and I may be the only woman on the planet who doesn't have Russian Red. LOL

MissTiffany2U

I used to actually be afraid of wearing red lips but I picked up Drumbeat Red on a whim. Been loving it ever since...

afulton

Right now I am loving Runaway Red from the MAC Me Over Collection. I used to shy away from reds because of the boldness but I just fell in love. It's so gorgeous that I had to buy a back up since it was limited edition.

BeautyByLele

Im mad I slept on Runway Red . . . . . I missed out :(
Hopefully Kanga Rouge makes up for it!!!

Right now I am loving Runaway Red from the MAC Me Over Collection. I used to shy away from reds because of the boldness but I just fell in love. It's so gorgeous that I had to buy a back up since it was limited edition.

litelity

As what others had also mentioned: Ruby Woo. Although I might be biased since it's my very first MAC lipstick, but I think the color is just perfect! I'm Asian, NC40 if that might help.

shontay07108

My new favorite is Mascate by Nars. I appreciate that it has zero shimmer. It's matte, but doesn't feel like one. It's sophisticated and gorgeous. Perfect red. That one and Moulin Rouge by Make Up For Ever.

QueenOfSnark

Currently it's Audace by Chanel. Finally come to terms with orange reds being my best. I'll whip out Lady Danger if I'm feeling fiesty.

msroyalty2u

Hands down I'd have to say Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon! Excellent for any skintone from light to very deep to warm, cool and neutral undertones!!! Not only is the color super sexy, but the formula is a great balance with a mix of lipstick and lipgloss in one...creamy, has shine but not too shiny. It's a womanly, grown-up lipcolor (LOL!) with a modern, fresh feel and look.

I am NARS Macao and Tahoe for reference.

califabulous

in search of the perfect red. i thought that russian red was basically a non-matte version of MAC ruby woo, no? chanel laque in dragon....wow i wish I could have tried this color. It looks beautiful.