What's your favorite MSF?

TommyCJC

I actually had By Candlelight as an xmas present this year from a friend who pretty much hoards make up!! It was bnib, but I used it twice (and I mean barely, it's super pigmented) and I just don't love it on me... I have one other MSF - Lightscapade, and I am happy with that one haha..
Just thought I'd mention, I have it, and don't really want to keep it... haha x
Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah

I now have a wishlist of older LE MSFs (& 1 Blush) i'd like to find:
By Candlelight MSF -------------------- Golden pink-beige (In the Groove 2010)

brookeab

Omg I love that one! One of my faves but I use it very little cuz I don't want to run out.
I actually had By Candlelight as an xmas present this year from a friend who pretty much hoards make up!! It was bnib, but I used it twice (and I mean barely, it's super pigmented) and I just don't love it on me... I have one other MSF - Lightscapade, and I am happy with that one haha.. Just thought I'd mention, I have it, and don't really want to keep it... haha x

brookeab

Omg I love that one! One of my faves but I use it very little cuz I don't want to run out.
I actually had By Candlelight as an xmas present this year from a friend who pretty much hoards make up!! It was bnib, but I used it twice (and I mean barely, it's super pigmented) and I just don't love it on me... I have one other MSF - Lightscapade, and I am happy with that one haha.. Just thought I'd mention, I have it, and don't really want to keep it... haha x

Icecaramellatte

NC43 Favorite MSFs are Brunette, Sun Power and So Ceylon
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

th_thstars.gif
so glad to see a NC43. I'm NC 43 in studio fix powder. I think I'm an NC44 in the liquid.

This question is so hard to answer as I seem to love the latest thing (highlighter wise).

I think Global Glow is my all time old fave. I also like all the Heavenly Creatures ones but I use Light Year the most.

So top 5 for me:
1. Global Glow
2. Light Year
3. Petticoat
4. Star Wonder
5. By Candlelight

Antiqued

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

th_thstars.gif
so glad to see a NC43. I'm NC 43 in studio fix powder. I think I'm an NC44 in the liquid.

This question is so hard to answer as I seem to love the latest thing (highlighter wise).

I think Global Glow is my all time old fave. I also like all the Heavenly Creatures ones but I use Light Year the most.

So top 5 for me:
1. Global Glow
2. Light Year
3. Petticoat
4. Star Wonder
5. By Candlelight
Thanks! I know. I hardly ever see anyone with my complection on makeup boards. From your list I have tried By Candlelight but I swapped it on another forum. If I ever find another maybe I'll try it out again. I also liked Marine Life though its not an msf.

Icecaramellatte

Thanks! I know. I hardly ever see anyone with my complection on makeup boards. From your list I have tried By Candlelight but I swapped it on another forum. If I ever find another maybe I'll try it out again. I also liked Marine Life though its not an msf.
Yes, Marine Life is wonderful! How do you use Brunette? Do you use all the colors or just one at a time. Do you use it like a highlighter?

carmiebell

I'm NC15 (plus lots of Matte Bronze lol) and I love Petticoat or Porcelain Pink, on top of blush of course :)

Corally

I'm NC20/25. Top 5 in no particular order: Perfect Topping By Candlelight Lightscapade Refined Pearl But I love almost all my msf's. :)

Antiqued

Antiquedame="Icecaramellatte" url="/t/182216/whats-your-favorite-msf/60#post_2347440"] Yes, Marine Life is wonderful!  How do you use Brunette? Do you use all the colors or just one at a time. Do you use it like a highlighter? [/quote] I use the darkest pink on the apples of my cheeks and use the lighter pinks as a highlighter. I tend to wear Brunette with Viva Glam V or Lust lipglass. It looks so pretty.

lilinah

I'm still trying to find a Perfect Topping. I seem to keep missing them in the Sale Bin. And i've had it on my Wish List since June of last year.

I have to say, in general, Specktra is great. My wish list wasn't very long and I've been offered quite a few things, including one of my sought-after MSFs - Semi-Precious Crystal Pink - i already had Semi Precious Rose Quartz.

Maybe i just don't know enough other brands, but i think MAC MSFs are pretty special.

BriarRose

NW5, and my favorite by a country mile is Crystal Pink MSF from Semi-Precious.

I'm pale enough that I can use it as a noticeable blush or use it as a highlighter if I also wear a darker/brighter color as a blush.

Easily one of my all-time favorite MAC products.

pics

My favorite is Lightscapade. I love it so much X-D It shiny so natural on my face.
I have stock it 4.

SRICH76

NW45, My favourites are:

Gold Deposit -- I wear this everyday
Stereo Rose
Soft & Gentle
Earthshine
Center of the Universe

MSF Natural -- Dark Deep

Latest posts