What's your favorite MSF?

Icecaramellatte

I use the darkest pink on the apples of my cheeks and use the lighter pinks as a highlighter. I tend to wear Brunette with Viva Glam V or Lust lipglass. It looks so pretty.[/quote] I meant how do you use Brunette? Isn't that the one with the stripes of 3 different colors? Do you swirl all the colors or just use the darkest color. Do you use it as contour or highlighter? Thanks.

pocketmouse

Okay, so I have
Lightscapade
Blonde
Redhead
Lightyear
Star Wonder
Solar Ray (MB)

My favorites are Lightscapade, Redhead, and Lightyear. Wish I would've gotten Center of the Universe and Earthshine but I was broke
weeping.gif
Maybe I can find them at the CCO

sagehen

Metal Rock is the only one I have LOVED. I am sad that I only got one after I worked so hard to track it down.

Antiqued

I meant how do you use Brunette? Isn't that the one with the stripes of 3 different colors? Do you swirl all the colors or just use the darkest color. Do you use it as contour or highlighter? Thanks.
Yes it has the 3 different pinks. The darkest one I use for blush on the apples of my cheeks. I use the lighter ones on the cheekbone as a highlighter. I have tried using them all swirled together. I don't really contour with them because it's too shimmery. I use a separate blush like Mac Blunt if I want a contoured look.

pandav

I love light year the most. Its a no brainer, goes with every look. Even though I am NC 40, its not ashy. It gives a nice sheen when on.

Latest posts