When is DANSE gonna be on the website??

tinagrzela

I thought today was the day, but it's not there!!
hmm.gif
Does anyone have any info?

tinagrzela

Someone over at LiveJournal said that she contacted LiveHelp and they said that it wasn't gonna be up until tomorrow!!! But other people are saying that it will be up today...I got up really early to get a heads up on buying, and I'm getting pretty frustrated!! How about you guys?

MACForME

Its not on Macy's site either, and I thought it might be since they are a "federated" store.. I was hoping to see the quad..

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
is the quad gonna be on the mac site?

Newp, since it's a Federated store exclusive.

tinagrzela

People on LiveJournal are saying it's sometime today (as per a live chat with MAC); and on MUA they are saying tomorrow...who's right??

lsperry

I'm feeling the same pain. When, when, when!! I've gone to both MAC and Macy's websites several times. And NOTHING!! I wanted to order the pigments and glissade MSF. The nearest MAC counter to me is out of town. I'll go shopping there Thursday or Friday where I can swatch and try on the other products in this collection. I hope we get our MAC fix today, though!!! Here's hoping.

tinagrzela

You're lucky...I'm about 4 hours from the MAC store, so I rely on the website for my shopping. Here's hoping is coming on soon!!

bruinshorty

the shadows are on macys.com right now. I couldn't find the MSFs or the pigments, and I haven't looked for the lip stuff yet.

juli

Ugh I have to wait another day for this?!!?! geez Put it up already!!! It would be a better biz for them anyways!
sigh.gif

aquarius11

Ok everyone, I have some news to share with y'all.

I did a live chat and spoke with a rep named Erika. I asked her if Danse is going to be on the MAC website today, and she said as far as she knows, yes.

But then, I decided to call the Customer Service 1-800 number just to put my mind at ease and make sure she was giving me the correct info. Well, good thing I called. I spoke with a girl (didn't catch her name) and she told me that Danse won't be online for purchase until AFTER the New Year...WTF?

Now I don't know who to believe?

Have any of you gotten the run-around from MAC?