When is DANSE gonna be on the website??

juli

W*T*F?!?!?!?! I am sorry but no freakin way will I wait another week for Danse collection! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
ssad.gif

shootergirlnc

I even called the pro cs, and they don't even know! She told me to call their headquarters to find out!
ssad.gif
I wasn't sure if it'd be on the pro site before the normal one.

tinagrzela

This is ridiculous!!! They said it was suppose to be on the site today. I'm getting pretty upset with MAC. I can't make it to a store, so I have to rely on the website
ssad.gif

Spenser

There is a link to Danse on the Nordstrom's website, but no product up at the moment. So they might be another site to add to the reload roundup.

als1626

Hmm, this link for danse at nordstrom's seems to be up, although I didn't see the MSF's and it doesn't look like everything's up yet. Or, possibly, anything is up from Danse yet (I don't know the names of the colors). In any event, that'll be where it goes up eventually, right?

And this is where the concealer collection will go up (it's not there yet, just a picture and the brush).

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESSAISDANK
Ughhhh i can't get to a MAC counter until Friday, do you guys stuff will be sold out?

On other boards, I've read where some people's counters were sold out of the MSF's already!

TESSAISDANK

:[ Damn. MAC needs to get their act together! I bet a lot of their staff was off yesterday and still is today... maybe that is way they are taking so long.

ExquisiteImages

I saw the DANSE collection today at my counter. They also had the concealer palettes, and I also saw the new packaging of the tinted lip conditioner.

Sold out at my counter already

At my Bay counter they only got 6 of the green pigment, which was gone, and so was Glissade and 2 of the lipglasses!!! argh! I was there at 1pm too!

SMMY

My counter still had everything, but that was at 11:30 this morning. I imagine the MSFs are either low or gone by now.

GalleyGirl

There were plenty at mine. I called around 3 PM and asked if I should put them on hold, and the MA response was, "No, we just got them, we have plently." Which is funny, because whenever I get something at that counter, usually they tell me, "You are so lucky this is still in stock." Anyway, I went around 4 and got Glissade, Lightscape, Pastorale and Air de bleu.

toby1

The eyeshadows and pigments are there too I haven't checked for any of the lippies though