Which are MACs HTF items?

user2

So I can look out for those!
graucho.gif

TIA!

Isis

Jeeze that's going to be a LOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG list....
Lets start with Parrot
tong.gif
LMAO

- Coco pig.
- Coco Beach pig.
- All Girl pig.
- Blue pig. (I THINK one of the stores I go to still has a couple.)
- Deckchair pig.
- Provence pig.
- Matte Purple
- Matte Green
- Turqouise

- Hundred Degrees Pearlizer

- Peridot (e.s)
- Judy Blue - GOOD LUCK!
- Anti-Establishment (e.s)
- Banshee (e.s)
- Eliete (e.s)
- Lucky Green (e.s)
- De Menthe (e.s)
- Riviera Rose (e.s)
- Melody (e.s)
- Hipnotique (e.s)
- Sweeten Up (e.s)
- Guacamole (e.s)
- Casa Blanca (e.s)
- Metamorph (e.s)
- Meadowland (e.s)
- Moth Brown (e.s)
- Pink Papillon (e.s)

- So Ceylon (MSF)
- Gold Deposit (MSF)
- Pleaureflush (MSF)

- UV (M)
- Botanical (M)
- Mascara N

- Heirloom (e.l)
- Ms Petunia (e.l)

-Test Pattern (l.l)

- Hedwig and The Angry Inch lip stain

- Gitane (l.g)
- Elle (l.g)
- Rayothon (l.g)
- Bow Belle (l.g)
- Precocious (l.g)

- Dainty Cake (l.s)
- Petal Lure (l.s)
- Flutterby (l.s)
- Chica-boom (l.s)
- Isabella Blow (l.s)
- Cockatease (l.s)
- Miss. Ross (l.s)
- Courtly (l.s)
- Brew (l.s)
- Blueberry Fizz (l.s)
- Monarch (l.s)
- Full Bodied (l.s)
- Oceanberry (l.s)
- Expensivo (l.s)
- Pink Freeze (l.s)
- Flitter (l.s)

- Hot+Sour paint
- Blueboy paint
greengrin.gif
Thankyou!

- Chromezone 1 (x4)
- Beau (x4)
- Saks Jet Black

- Eccentrici-tea (nails)
- Duchess (nails)

I'll add more as I can think of them. I keep a list myself...I just need to find it all!

Jude

This is a great thread idea but I just want to pop in with a quick reminder that references to swapping and selling are not permitted anywhere but the Clearance Bin. This includes CP arrangements.

Thanks guys!

litlaur

Some that I keep an eye out for:

Metamorph e/s
Melody e/s
Precocious l/g
Chromezone 1 quad
Pleaureflush msf
Chica-boom l/s

kiwicleopatra

Matte Purple, Matte Green, Turqouise pigment. Hedwig and the angry inch lip stain (off now) Dainty Cake l/s, most palettes and quads. Necklaces and promo materials

Turbokittykat

Gold Deposit MSF isn't that hard to find. There are loads on eBay. Both Pleasureflush and So Ceylon MSF are quite htf now.

The thing is, "htf" is a relative term. Some of the hardest to find items are the really old d/c eye shadows, like Haze, Glitz, Clone, Black Gold, Icebox, Marz, Poise, Zone, Atlas, Ashbury, Apollo etc etc. Those fetch a lot of money on eBay on the rare occasions they show up, as do certain promotional MAC items that weren't widely available, such as Angry Inch lipglass, Judy Blue eye shadow, Ether Blue eye shadow, the Elie Saab palette and so on. Some of the long d/c pigments are also virtually impossible to find now, [e.g. Auburn matte, Mustard matte, Purple Matte, Green Matte, Brass (frost), Bronze (frost), Copper (frost), etc.]

More recent items such as Moth Brown and Metamorph pale into insignificance in terms of their htf-ness when compared to the older items.

user2

Oh you're right FairladyZ I worked my ass off to find an Elite e/s!

I think we can add
* Flash of Flesh l/g
to the list

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Gold Deposit MSF isn't that hard to find. There are loads on eBay. Both Pleasureflush and So Ceylon MSF are quite htf now.

The thing is, "htf" is a relative term. Some of the hardest to find items are the really old d/c eye shadows, like Haze, Glitz, Clone, Black Gold, Icebox, Marz, Poise, Zone, Atlas, Ashbury, Apollo etc etc. Those fetch a lot of money on eBay on the rare occasions they show up, as do certain promotional MAC items that weren't widely available, such as Angry Inch lipglass, Judy Blue eye shadow, Ether Blue eye shadow, the Elie Saab palette and so on. Some of the long d/c pigments are also virtually impossible to find now, [e.g. Auburn matte, Mustard matte, Purple Matte, Green Matte, Brass (frost), Bronze (frost), Copper (frost), etc.]

More recent items such as Moth Brown and Metamorph pale into insignificance in terms of their htf-ness when compared to the older items.

the mac addict has spoken and i agree 100%

karen

gloss.com has lucky green, if anyone is interested(under mac>eyes>shadows>belle azure)
They also have Brew and Flitter l/s.
just fyi.

AlliSwan

Quote:

Ditto.

Isis

Quote:
The thing is, "htf" is a relative term.

Of course it is. I do agree. However, it's all relative according to what you (or whomever) is looking for as well. Which is why I say it's a very very very long list of things.
What I've lised above are some of the the more popular HTF things. I'm too lazy to type up everything, that's just way too much! Not everyone is in search of the obscure ones.
A person may already have the more recent HTF items or they may not. What one person finds easy to get a hold of another may not. That doesn't mean you should discount something because of where it falls within the universe of M.A.C. It may have to do with the demographics. A good example is a store in my area having a whole stock of De Menthe, which for whatever reason never sold well. Or it could be that they don't (or can't) use eBay, MUA, or other online resources (stores) for whatever reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
gloss.com has lucky green, if anyone is interested(under mac>eyes>shadows>belle azure)
They also have Brew and Flitter l/s.
just fyi.

Actually they're out of stock of Lucky Green & Brew. They just havn't been removed yet.

talk2mesun

Great list so far!

But you might want to add Guacamole E/s to that, that's all I see that's missing as of yet!