Which are MACs HTF items?

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
- Hedwig and The Angry Inch lip stain

OMG there was a Hedwig and the angry inch stain??!!! I need that, no matter what color it is, love that movie!
th_worship.gif

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Gold Deposit MSF isn't that hard to find. There are loads on eBay. Both Pleasureflush and So Ceylon MSF are quite htf now.

The thing is, "htf" is a relative term. Some of the hardest to find items are the really old d/c eye shadows, like Haze, Glitz, Clone, Black Gold, Icebox, Marz, Poise, Zone, Atlas, Ashbury, Apollo etc etc. Those fetch a lot of money on eBay on the rare occasions they show up, as do certain promotional MAC items that weren't widely available, such as Angry Inch lipglass, Judy Blue eye shadow, Ether Blue eye shadow, the Elie Saab palette and so on. Some of the long d/c pigments are also virtually impossible to find now, [e.g. Auburn matte, Mustard matte, Purple Matte, Green Matte, Brass (frost), Bronze (frost), Copper (frost), etc.]

More recent items such as Moth Brown and Metamorph pale into insignificance in terms of their htf-ness when compared to the older items.

damn, i dont think i've heard of any of those before..

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
damn, i dont think i've heard of any of those before..

I had a Black Gold e/s for sale one or two weeks ago!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
OMG there was a Hedwig and the angry inch stain??!!! I need that, no matter what color it is, love that movie!
th_worship.gif

LOL yes indeed.

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
th_worship.gif

Yup. I paid over $80 for mine on Ebay.

51313201_846f063e3e_o.jpg

ladybugz07

A lot of the Asian exclusives items are HTF, too...
greengrin.gif

And Sticky Wickett Allover gloss for Luella Bartley...
Oh, and of course Smoked Mauve & Light Bronze Metal pigments...

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul

DAMN!!! That's hot!!!! :p

Miss_Behave

Quote:

NOOOOOO!!! don't show me pics!
rofl.gif
that's an awesome color!!

HeartOfSilver

Lots of LE palettes are HTF, like MAC for Temperly. I just bought that BNIB off someone here, but I hear they go for over $100 on ebay. o.o

Not this baby!

disenchanted

I must have odd taste. The things I seem to want are not the most coveted. Like 2 weeks ago I ran into both the Chromezone 1 and 2 quads....I bought the 2 and here I see the 1 is the one people are after

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Gold Deposit MSF isn't that hard to find. There are loads on eBay. Both Pleasureflush and So Ceylon MSF are quite htf now.

The thing is, "htf" is a relative term. Some of the hardest to find items are the really old d/c eye shadows, like Haze, Glitz, Clone, Black Gold, Icebox, Marz, Poise, Zone, Atlas, Ashbury, Apollo etc etc. Those fetch a lot of money on eBay on the rare occasions they show up, as do certain promotional MAC items that weren't widely available, such as Angry Inch lipglass, Judy Blue eye shadow, Ether Blue eye shadow, the Elie Saab palette and so on. Some of the long d/c pigments are also virtually impossible to find now, [e.g. Auburn matte, Mustard matte, Purple Matte, Green Matte, Brass (frost), Bronze (frost), Copper (frost), etc.]

More recent items such as Moth Brown and Metamorph pale into insignificance in terms of their htf-ness when compared to the older items.

hell yeah.

most of the stuff that people mention that are considered hard to find are stuff that has been released within the past 2 years. stuff that I consider htf are items that are at LEAST 3+ years old. what i consider hard to find are those items that show up on ebay like once a year, if that.

bellaetoile

the stuff mac has done for fashion lines. tsubi (australian denim line), colette dinnigan, HEATHERETTE LIPSTICK, dammit i want that, uh..new years yves, for yves st. laurent is discontinued, i think. i have an old tube of it somehwhere. MAC for luella bartley's various items, MAC for playboy..

gigiproductions

Quote:
Damn. I was watching that auction too. Ah well, I could never have afforded it anwayways.
winks.gif

if all goes well i should be ok lol

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
the stuff mac has done for fashion lines. tsubi (australian denim line), colette dinnigan, HEATHERETTE LIPSTICK, dammit i want that, uh..new years yves, for yves st. laurent is discontinued, i think. i have an old tube of it somehwhere. MAC for luella bartley's various items, MAC for playboy..

I have new years yves..somewhere..I've only worn it like twice. XD