Who should MAC team up with next??

stellarx1587

I was checking out the new Tokidoki for Smashbox collection and started thinking about who MAC should team up with next... too bad MAC didn't do Tokidoki... I think it woulda been super cute! We had the Zandra collection... and Y & Kei... Barbie...and others... but who would be YOUR ULTIMATE collaboration dream?

Mine would be MAC for Betsey Johnson... or maybe even Harajuku Lovers. One I personally think would be cool, but would never happen... MAC for Triple 5 Soul! Hahaha
clap.gif
(my two loves together... one could dream)... makeup for the urban chicks...

liv

Betsey Johnson would be so cute, imagine that cute floral print on compacts and lipsticks!

I think a whole Disney line would be cool, instead of just doing the TLCs.

Mixxi

I'd love MAC to team up with Betsey Johnson! That's such a great idea..
Maybe Immodesty Blaze too if anyone knows her. She's a burlesque dancer and I think she was on America's Next Top Model once demonstrating something. She's not thaat famous though but she's hot and I know she's not huge or anything but she's like a size 14 so she'll fit into the all sizes category
smiles.gif
ETA: Haha what I'd truely love is MAC to team up with one of my favorite old school 80's hair metal bands like Motley Crue or Poison! That would be awesome and I bet it'd be a nice makeup range as well.

dollbabybex

i'd love Dsquared2 to do a collection... theyre stuff would be sooo funky.

and id die if Dolce and gabanna did one... i'd imagine leopard print compacts and really fresh colours.

GalleyGirl

I'd love to see a collaboration with Tim Burton. And someone in another thread before suggested Disney villians, which I thought was an awesome idea.

Aprilrobin

LOl, Betsey was my first thought even before I saw these replies!
Though I suspect the colors might not be completely wearable for me, lol, that's one I'd have to buy regardless

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Sanrio ie Spotty Dottie, Pocchaco, and yes Hello Kitty

that's right I'm 23 and I want Sanrio makeup.

Ooohhh... Hello Kitty... my 5 year old will steal this makeup from me! Love it love it! Wish they team up with Juicy couture... hee hee. How about the Disney princesses... I can see Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Ariel... lots and lots of diff color combos for sure.

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilrobin
LOl, Betsey was my first thought even before I saw these replies!
Though I suspect the colors might not be completely wearable for me, lol, that's one I'd have to buy regardless

Me too! L.A.M.B. would also be fantastic! Or Yohji Yamamoto!

I would be all over Hello Kitty MAC stuff, too.

amelia.jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
I'd love to see a collaboration with Tim Burton. And someone in another thread before suggested Disney villians, which I thought was an awesome idea.

omfg tim burton would be absolutely amazing

so would hello kitty.. or even better, charmmy kitty <3

liquidsirenhoney

i would love a betsey line...i wish smashbox hadn't gotten toki doki i would have loved that. i would love a sanrio line as well (my melody). i would love a paul frank line too....i think it would be cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl

That would be fabulous!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
juicy couture, bestey johnson and hello kitty would be great!

Ditto.