Who should MAC team up with next??

TechnoKitty

Alexander McQueen or David Bowie. I also think it would be neat if they took young talented actresses like Scarlett Johanson, Maggie Gyllenhal and Natalie Portman and made them look like classic icons like Bridgitte Bardot, Anne Margaret, Mae West or Audrey Hepburn.

hoemygosh

a hello kitty line would be smashing. but so would a betsey johnson. i would like too see a disney couture line, with bambi. =]

karinaf

I agree with the above poster on the Hello Kitty line! I also think it would be fun if they did something sports/tomboy related - like NFL/NHL/MLB colors, etc. That would be awesome!

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Sanrio ie Spotty Dottie, Pocchaco, and yes Hello Kitty

that's right I'm 23 and I want Sanrio makeup.

I would LOVE
th_e2cloud9.gif
to for them to team up with Sanrio(Hello Kitty). I would also like for them to due a tribute to actresses for past decades i.e Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe......classic beauties

chocokitty

Sanrio (Hello Kitty) would be super sweet. Also Paul Frank (Julius the monkey) or Juicy Couture would be very cool!!

IheartCosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemygosh
a hello kitty line would be smashing. but so would a betsey johnson. i would like too see a disney couture line, with bambi. =]

Betsey Johnson would rock!!
thmbup.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I was just thinking about MAC and Disney Princesses today actually, what a great idea! And the Disney Villians might be an even better idea.
Heatherette would be a great designer for MAC to team up with, just think of the colors!
Wow, I wish MAC people in the know were reading this, because these would be some awesome products.

Oh and something inspired by the Wizard of Oz would also be really cool. The geisha idea is a good one too.

dmenchi

betsey, hello kitty and alexander Mc Queen!!!! love him.
MILK & methamorphose....any kind of japanese cult brand...oh Vivienne westwood!!!!Please some body listen to us LOL

blueyedlady87

You guys have awesome ideas! I agree Disney would be too cute. Tinkerbelle, the Princesses, etc. Anything with Gwen Stefani would be hot. And I have to suggest an Icons type collection with the legends. Marilyn Monroe could have a collection with red, red lipsticks, bombshell lashes, and blues and blacks in eyeshadow (her favs). Jean Harlow, Garbo, Betty Grable. Better yet- combine them all and call it the Legends Collection. Lol! I'm sure there's a ton of stars I'm missing, I'm just late for work. (darn specktra! j/k)

scarletmaeve

I would love a fairy collection- like Tinkerbell.

On another forum someone mentioned Harry Potter- She was brilliant in that she had everything named and color storied (I dont want to steal her thunder in case she's on this forum too)- I would be so broke with this one!

And I was thinking a celebrate strong women line- Like Joan of arc, Grace O'Mally, Queen Elizabeth I, Jane Austin, Rosa Parks, Betsy Ross, Sacajawea, Cleopatra etc.

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I think that it would be cool if they teamed up with Stella McCartney.

Yeah but she's so vegan, so the products would have to be all organic. She's more likely to team up with Dr. Haushka.

laura-doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
I was checking out the new Tokidoki for Smashbox collection and started thinking about who MAC should team up with next... too bad MAC didn't do Tokidoki... I think it woulda been super cute! We had the Zandra collection... and Y & Kei... Barbie...and others... but who would be YOUR ULTIMATE collaboration dream?

Mine would be MAC for Betsey Johnson... or maybe even Harajuku Lovers. One I personally think would be cool, but would never happen... MAC for Triple 5 Soul! Hahaha
clap.gif
(my two loves together... one could dream)... makeup for the urban chicks...

OMFG!!! yes harajuku
that would be fab
SOME1 PUT THE IDEA FORWARD TO MAC lool