WOC: Brunette Blonde Redhead

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
I not excited about any of the colors in any of the collections featured.

Me neither ....I was thinknig about getting an MSF but I have enough as it is, aswell as Shimmerbricks and I'm supposed to be getting down on MU buying.

TISH1124

I am getting all the shadows except French Cuff, femme fi (Have already) and Pincurl only because I have enough B2M's to get them and 5 more l/g or l/s

I also am getting the brushes and 2 MSF (redhead and Brunette) Redhead may get left off I am still on the fence with that one

Blushbaby

Ok..I've changed my mind! I wasn't too taken by the swatches I saw originally, but there are some on a darker skintone and they've made me sit up and take notice.

I want the Brunette or Redhead MSF, Top Knot e/s and Marquise D' l/s!

Shit! I'm supposed to to cutting down and in the past 72 hours I've bought 2 Sephora brushes, 2 L'oreal Hip e/s duos, that new Maybelline Colossal mascara, a load of stuff in Bath and Bodyworks, not to mention a huge MAC Pro order...and I still need to get Urban Decays glitter liner in Catfight before Saturday!

When is this collection due out?

I think I may need to 'step away' from Specktra for a while whilst I sort out my finances cos I have no bloody self control!

nursee81

I cannot wait for this collection either and stopping ny here make me more and more impatient. You guys are a bad but good influence. I pretty sure about what I am getting. But it changes from day to day.

Blkbderfly

mac_wishlist.gif
I will be getting the Chignon l/s, maybe both of the l/g from the Brunette, and definitely the MSF from Brunette. 100 Strokes e/s is the only shadow I think I will buy, although Henna looks interesting. I want the brushes too!

K_ashanti

ok i've decided on all nine e/s ( i will be B2M for two i think) the redhead and brunette MSF, the what a do l/s from the brunette(maybe), i just went through all my make-up i really don't need another lipgloss i can't find, i'm about to toss alot of my old e/s and starting over which is why i'm getting all of these

ETA: i'm passing on the brushescuz i have similar brushes already

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Ok..I've changed my mind! I wasn't too taken by the swatches I saw originally, but there are some on a darker skintone and they've made me sit up and take notice.

I want the Brunette or Redhead MSF, Top Knot e/s and Marquise D' l/s!

Shit! I'm supposed to to cutting down and in the past 72 hours I've bought 2 Sephora brushes, 2 L'oreal Hip e/s duos, that new Maybelline Colossal mascara, a load of stuff in Bath and Bodyworks, not to mention a huge MAC Pro order...and I still need to get Urban Decays glitter liner in Catfight before Saturday!

When is this collection due out?

I think I may need to 'step away' from Specktra for a while whilst I sort out my finances cos I have no bloody self control!

The collection is due on the 9th of this month. I'm thinking about getting the Brunette's MSF but I don't know. I told myself that I'm not going to buy anymore MAC for a month.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The collection is due on the 9th of this month. I'm thinking about getting the Brunette's MSF but I don't know. I told myself that I'm not going to buy anymore MAC for a month.

It's actually due out Thursday the 8th.....and I have happily narrowed my list down so that I am super proud

Brunette MSF

Top Knot
Henna
Kinght
Deep Shade
100 Strokes
Flip

Live and Dye

Brushes

nursee81

my list so far:

MSF Brunette
Henna
Femme fi
Top knot
1000 strokes
French cuff

I THINK.....

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFaith
How does the Redhead MSF show up on NC45? It looks so pretty - I am going back and forth about this one.

I tried it on in the store with no other makeup on and it was so pretty...It was like a bronze peachy type glow (NC45) ...That one and Brunette are the #1 items on my list...I like the RH better for now...and the Brunette for Spring Summer when I am darker .. IMO on me

Top Knot- Negative...all I saw was Black..and I tried it on every base, paintpot and shadestick they had...still just black with sparkles...Like I need another black...

Erin has great notes on her blog http://edotrich.blogspot.com/

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
i'll take all of the lip products thank you.!! Why isn't it bloody on the website yet!! Eerrg

They are probably like me and can't log on...I am having a few difficulties...I saw you said What A Do (I think it's called) was sold out...What did they just get 5 in???

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
i'll take all of the lip products thank you.!! Why isn't it bloody on the website yet!! Eerrg

Uggghhh Getting off for awhile..I get frustrated easily...Lauching on the web 1/9 Friday per MAC

Cocopuff

QUICK RANT:I am pissed about the BBR collection not being on the website, MAC trying to pacify us with the F&F sale and Specktra being super duper slow! OK...as I digress......Here is my revised list:

LIPGLASS
Peroxide, Strawberry Blonde, Soft Wave, Quick Tease, Red Devil, Live & Dye

LIPSTICK
B-babe, What A Do!, Chignon, Marquise D', Blow Dry, All's Fair

EYESHADOW
Knight, Top Knot, Henna, Femme Fi, 100 Strokes, French Cuff, Flip

MSF
Blonde, Brunette, Redhead

BRUSHES
226, 165

NewlyMACd

OMG I'm seriously going nuts with my list. I have changed it a gazillion times. Erin review helped a bit. I won't be able to sleep tonight. I just know it.

TISH1124

Mine....

MSF:

RedHead, Brunette

Lipglass:
Live and Dye, Strawberry Blonde, Peroxide

Lipstick:
Chignon

EyeShadow:
Henna, Flip, 100 Strokes

Brushes
: