WOC: Give Me Liberty of London

berryjuicy

What, if anything, are you ladies picking up from this collection?

So far I'm thinking I want the Blooming lippie.

I have put myself on an eyeshadow no-buy for now. I've got way too many eyeshadows sitting around!

Your thoughts?

StarrySim

Ever Hip! I'm not too crazy about any of the l/s shades, but I want one for the packaging, I admit it
smiles.gif
I wouldn't get an e/s because I depot them anyway.

Ashleybubbles83

passing on this one. i just wanted dirty plum, and got it from riveting.

wonder why they did that...have the same item come out in two different launches that are not that far from each other in terms of release date.

things that make you go hmmm...

2browneyes

Not too sure what I wanna get from this collection. Part of me wants to just hold out for To The Beach....part of me needs to have Ever Hip, Dame's Desire and Grey Bough lol idk...gotta see them in person to make a final decision.

justseenaface85

Ever Hip
Blooming Lovely
India Blue

I was hoping to B2M for one of the lippies...can you B2M for lippies in limited edition packaging? Sorry if that's a silly question...
lol.gif

misha5150

I don't like the packaging on this collection at all.
thmbdn.gif
That little bird looks creepy and evil!!

But I want to get Ever Hip, Petals & Peacocks, Blooming Lovely, Frankly Fresh, and if the swatches turn out cute then I'll add Perennial High Style and A Different Grove to my basket. I'm not interested in the e/s, nail polishes or the beauty powders but I might get Dirty Plum in the special packaging since my counter ran out of it in the regular packaging when it came out with Riveting.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by justseenaface85
Ever Hip
Blooming Lovely
India Blue

I was hoping to B2M for one of the lippies...can you B2M for lippies in limited edition packaging? Sorry if that's a silly question...
lol.gif

I'm wondering this too. I guess we won't know until we try. I'm sure that some stores will be strict about it, and some will allow it.

seymone25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleybubbles83
passing on this one. i just wanted dirty plum, and got it from riveting.

wonder why they did that...have the same item come out in two different launches that are not that far from each other in terms of release date.

things that make you go hmmm...

It seems like a re-ocurring thing with MAC. Remember they repromoted Deep Truth e/s with three collections back to back.

gabi03

The packaging is terrible...like someone else said, its creepy. But I do want Petals and Peacocks lipstick. That's all.

Curly1908

I'll be passing due to the cheap-looking/childish packaging. The only item I would've bought was Birds & Berries e/s.

vintageroses

I actually love the packaging. maybe i'm weird ): haha

anyhowww. i'm gonna get ever hip ls & i am so tempted to get petals & peacocks tooo! ): might get that too! haha for lg i'm gonna get english accent & frankly fresh & maybe the prim & proper blush!
greengrin.gif

i can't buy too much because spring forecast is coming out on (15th march in australia) i know we are slow ):

lovely333

I actually love the packaging. maybe i'm weird ): haha

anyhowww. i'm gonna get ever hip ls & i am so tempted to get petals & peacocks tooo! ): might get that too! haha for lg i'm gonna get english accent & frankly fresh & maybe the prim & proper blush!
greengrin.gif

i can't buy too much because spring forecast is coming out on (15th march in australia) i know we are slow ):[/

Your list looks exactly like mine just add birds and berries.

Regality101

Thanks for the lovely ladies posting swatches and dupes in the swatches thread, I am cured of wanting anything from this collection. I don't like the finishes on the e/s. I wanted "Ever Hip" l/s but "Ravishing" looked just like it but a better finish. I will pass and keep my money in my pocket.

iiifugaziii

Sounds like blooming lippie is going to go fast! I ordered: Blooming Lovely, Summer Rose BP, Free to Be shadow
smiles.gif
I can't wait to check them out.

BeautyByLele

I just came back from the MAC store and the MA let me swatch items from this collection, Im assuming because they were doing pre-orders. Let me just say first I DID NOT pre-order anything . This collection didn't do anything for me. I might pick up birds n berries e/s and MAYBE a different grove l/g however that might be similar to dazzleglass creme Amorous, which I already have. So my list is only two things maybe, OR I might pass this collection all together !!

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi03
The packaging is terrible...like someone else said, its creepy. But I do want Petals and Peacocks lipstick. That's all.

I agree. I don't understand the love for the packaging. It looks gaudy and tacky to me.
thmbdn.gif

DigitalRain

I bought Birds and Berries e/s and India Blue nail polish. I almost got Blooming Lovely lipstick but its just too similar to my Lavendar Whip.