WOC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

GlamQueen21

I'm so excited about this collection and it makes me want to get my hands on it now. What are you guys getting for this collection? Also, did you guys get an invite to participate in the Hello Kitty Event?

just_jill325

Re: Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

After the BBR collection, I am highly anticipating this one! I'm planning to get:

the small and medium make up bags --> I hope they are long enough to fit the full size brushes, otherwise I will only buy one
The brush set
Beauty Powder or blush
Lip Conditioner
Lucky Tom palette (need to swatch first to make sure..but looks OK so far to me)

smiles.gif
so excited!!!! I didn't get an invite yet, I'm not sure if I'll get one. I added my email to the MAC Hello Kitty Pop up, and I had my first big purchase at the MAC PRO store today...so I hope I'll get one! I really want to be able to purchase the items first! LOL I'm so impatient!

animacani

Re: Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

To be honest , nothing really attracted me except for the pink lipglass. But I might change my mind..

nursee81

I will have to see in person. But I think I might lose all impulse when i do see it. my husband saw me on the internet last night and hello kitty poped up on the mac website and he was like your not getting that collection.

damsel

i know i want milk p/m. the palettes do not appeal to me at all. i'll prob. pick up a few lip & cheek products. eh.

l1onqueen

I cant wait for this one! I signed up for the event yesterday. I plan to get 1 lipstick, 1 lipglass, the lucky tom quad, the pink nail polish, the lashes, and the soft vanity (and only because Janice said it was really well laid out) The rest I'll have to swatch first.

Shoegal-fr

Nothing, i can't stand the hello kitty character and really i don't see myself depotting them... I'm much more interested in the upcoming Spring collections...

chocolategoddes

as cute as the packaging is, nothing screams "MUST-HAVE"...
and i don't have the money to buy makeuo just because it "looks cute".

elmo1026

yeah!!! I am not sure about the eye products but the lippies and the blush looks amazing i am so getting them!! I can not wait for income taxes!

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Nothing, i can't stand the hello kitty character and really i don't see myself depotting them... I'm much more interested in the upcoming Spring collections...

Snap. I loathe HK..and have no desire to walk around with makeup that resembles a 6 yrs olds paint kit!

The colours aren't even all that either. NEXT!

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Snap. I loathe HK..and have no desire to walk around with makeup that resembles a 6 yrs olds paint kit!

The colours aren't even all that either. NEXT!

AH !!! Thank you so much, finally someone who understands me on this point!!!

lovesong

I'm going to need to look up close at the collection when it comes out.I was excited until the product photos came out and not sure if I'm anticipating it.I love HK and the packaging is disappointing maybe except for what I seen in the Kitty Kouture part because that particular packaging won me over.

We'll see
smiles.gif

Ladyvirtuous

The collection is aight!!! IMO, nothing to splurge on. I mean, the colors are okay...but they are sorta dupeable and some are colors that came out already....

I can't get over that $90 beauty powder....for $90, that mess better clear all of my blemishes.

MACandie2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
I will prolly give in and buy a lippie. Nothing else grabs my eye!

i'm with u 100%. the swatches of the shadows aren't even that vibrant.

MACandie2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
The collection is aight!!! IMO, nothing to splurge on. I mean, the colors are okay...but they are sorta dupeable and some are colors that came out already....

I can't get over that $90 beauty powder....for $90, that mess better clear all of my blemishes.

lol.gif
i know that's right!
lol.gif

ElleStar04

I at least thought the packaging would be better. The eye prods don't grab me. The onli thing that remotely interests me is the nail polish and maybe the beauty powder. (not the $90 one)

na_pink

seeing as I still have a kid's heart and i've always loved Hello Kitty , i WILL be getting stuff. But unlike some people .. I dont get collections that have normal packaging , i get collections that have hot packaging and i wont be getting any of the hello kitty quads because i dont want around putting on eyeshadow anywhere other than home. But the lipsticks and the lipglasses ... will be seeing me. The brushes do not appeal to me .. but i may get the ones that I do not have already ... I may also get the bracelet, the key ring thing and the cosmetic cases ... I would have gotten that $90 Mystery Powder thing if it was a just a mirror compact and didnt have some icky powder in it .. but I will just stick with the mirror compact.

Ouu the brush holder cup thingie is also cute

point is - i get hot packagings so i can show off .. i know quite pathetic

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_pink
seeing as I still have a kid's heart and i've always loved Hello Kitty , i WILL be getting stuff. But unlike some people .. I dont get collections that have normal packaging , i get collections that have hot packaging and i wont be getting any of the hello kitty quads because i dont want around putting on eyeshadow anywhere other than home. But the lipsticks and the lipglasses ... will be seeing me. The brushes do not appeal to me .. but i may get the ones that I do not have already ... I may also get the bracelet, the key ring thing and the cosmetic cases ... I would have gotten that $90 Mystery Powder thing if it was a just a mirror compact and didnt have some icky powder in it .. but I will just stick with the mirror compact.

Ouu the brush holder cup thingie is also cute

point is - i get hot packagings so i can show off .. i know quite pathetic

I understand how you feel..I have all daughters so I heart all things girlie mainly because of them and I heart HK...but I am building my makeup collection again..but I want the tote, makeup cases, & the compact, brushes, brush holder...and lippies...maybe one eye quad..that's all..