WOC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

BadBadGirl

As a Hello Kitty fanatic, and a true fan since birth who buys and wears Hello Kitty even before she became acceptable in mainstream America- I will spend my money happily on this collection. I have never bought any hauls from MAC costing over $50 at one time, but that will change a month from now.

I plan on getting 4 lipglasses, the lip conditioners (probably 2 of each) and about 2 glitter liners.

I already have a black plush Kitty, so I won't be buying the MAC one. I'll probably just get the mirror compact and the keychain. Sanrio released a makeup case set a few months back that I like more than the MAC print, so I'll pass on the other stuff. Not cute enough for me to spend the higher prices on.

With the Kouture line, I'll buy the dazzleglasses (both plus 1 extra for stock). I am on the fence about the beauty powder. If the compact is a hot as the picture, well...I may be powerless to resist.

If the powder can be removed from the case- even better. I'll ebay that baby! LOL

iadoremac

I keep changing my mind about this collection but after seeing the product pics for the e/s palette i think i will pick one up but definately getting the dazzle glasses because i love those things and a lipstick or 2 but thats it. NO mystery powder for me.

MsCocoa

I don't really want much, just a few lipglosses; it's mostly the packaging that I like...even then it's not that great.

K_ashanti

i've kinda change my mind abou HK i hated it to thought it was a little childish for me( i still feel this way about the accessories) but i think i might pick up a lip glass, just cuz and maybe the gold and purple glitter liner

michmom2

As a Mac addict and a makeup collector I have to buy something. I'll try to limit myself to a $60 budget. I like the packaging, I just hope the colors look better in person.

brownsuga lady

Loves me some Hello Kitty but I doubt i'll be getting as much as I thought I would originally. I'm going to get a few things but I'm not gonna lose my mind.

oracle1

I must say I a lil disappointed. There isnt one OMG, I gotta get that item
ssad.gif
I'm a e/s girl and I was expecting some BOMB e/s's from this collection, but it didnt happen. I am still going to get some stuff only because Im a HK fan

Fresh Brew l/s X2( my fav lip color) and probably one other
Maybe one or two l/g (have to see how they look)
Lucky Tom e/s palette
Blush in Fun & Games
Maybe Milk pigment
One of the beauty powders
On the Prowl nailpolish ( I love grey)
The Brush set
1 Dazzleglass
1 Mystery Powder

NewlyMACd

Initially I thought I wouldn't get a single item from the collection but now after seeing the photos, I will be getting quite a bit. That is because my bday is the 31st so I'm asking for MAC gift cards. I only own like 12 lippies and those colors seem to look nice. I do want the silver polish for sure. 4 l/s and 4 l/g. Both palettes and maybe a couple of glitters. If I get the brush set, that will only be if I have enough funds for it.

spectrolite

I'm a bit conflicted about Hello Kitty. I have always loved HK but I'm not that excited about the collection like I was with Fafi. I'm still sad that there are no new paint pots with this collection. too I have my eye on some things and I will probably narrow my list down a bit more after I see more swatches. For now I would like to get:

- Fresh Brew l/s
- Most Popular l/s
- Mimmy l/g - Sounds like it could be as nice as Sugar Trance!
- Lucky Tom Palette
- Fun n Games Beauty Powder Blush
- Hello Kitty Purse Mirror - definitely getting this!
- Mirrored Key Clip
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

IMO, this is so not a 6 year olds collection! I want lots of lipsticks, the bright pink lipglass, the dazzleglasses, the tinted lip conditioners, and maybe the Too Dolly palette. Everything else I will have to see in person.

garnetmoon

Originally I was very excited when I heard about this collection but that excitement has somewhat died down. I'm actually pretty disappointed in eye products. If I get a palette it would be because of the packaging really not because of the shades.

From pics and descriptions I figure I'd get:
Lipsticks: Big Bow, Most Popular, Fashion Mews, & Cute Ster?
Lipglasses: Sweet Strawberry, Nice to be Nice, Nice Kitty, Fast Friends
Pigment: Milk (huge maybe)
Blush: Tippy (I'm a sucker for these kinds of pinks, hopefully it will be similar to Don't Be Shy from BLM)
Nailpolishes: Something About Pink and/or On the Prowl

It looks like a lot but I probably won't get most of it after I see it in person depends on how everything swatches.

MAChostage

There has been so little that I've really liked from most of the collections for at least a year now. I thought HK was going to be somehow different for me, but...
nope.gif

I think I only want the lashes and a mirrored compact. I love l/g, but I am currently cutting back on buying any, as I have a truckload, and these HK ones don't excite me by their descriptions. I'm trying to put my few l/s back into rotation more anyway, but I'll probably have to be strong when I see these IRL.
winks.gif

(I want nothing from Kitty Kouture.)

I used to be a hello kitty fanatic back in 6th grade. But this collection is not all that. From what I can see the only things that catch my eye are some of the lip glasses. Some of the swatches I have seen look like LA colors swatches for Christian Dior money. On top of the fact that I cant use my pro card??? Puhleeeze that fact alone I can wait for another collection.

KeshieShimmer

I know that I won't get any og the eyeshadows. Since I have TWO rompings and I bought that heatherette trio with the blue I don't need any.

I do love purples so I want Fast Friends l/s. Also Pretty Baby BP I figured that since it was released with Diana Ross it may work for darker folk. And probably a blush, because I love them.

When MAC has these large collections I try to get something non-makeup as well. So the tiny pouch is what I'll probably get.

MACa6325xi

This collection doesn't look too impressive. As usual, I will have to check out the colors myself. I may get my daughter some lipgloss. She loves Hello Kitty.
They should have some shirts.