WOC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
I bought it initially because I wanted to have one lipglass from the collection and I felt (and still feel) that was the best one out of all of them. It's a really pretty color, I like it a lot...but I started to feel like I kinda got caught in the hype of it all. And there are colors that I have that are somewhat close to it.

To make myself feel better, I will do some lip combos with it.

Ahh, okay.
smiles.gif
That sort of puts my mind at ease.

I don't own a pink gloss at all so I thought this would be a good purchase for me (especially considering I love Hello Kitty).
yahoo.gif

Face2Mac

I got Popster, Most Popular, Strawberry, keychain, BPB (swapping out the powder).

I regret the medium makeup bag. It is cheap, they could have put a better vinyl covering over it , it seems like paper with plastic on top, I got a better makeup from target, that I love. I so want to send it back but the shipping will kill me.

legolinae

Hi Girls,

I would like to know if we can see the beauty powder Tahitian Sand on an NC44 skin ? because, in France the collection HK didn't always arrived and MAC Cosmetics cost very expensive (maybe 35-40$ for the beauty powder) so I would like to have your comments on that because I don't know if I should buy it
smiles.gif

(sorry for my bad english lol)

l1onqueen

anyone getting the dg's? CoachKitten has a great pic in the swatch thread of dazzlepuss over Strayin'! Strayin' looks WAY more wearable w/ this.

MACa6325xi

I haven't purchased anything from this collection which is really rare. I love Hello Kitty, but this collection didn't impress me. I looked at the Dazzleglass for $28 and I refuse to pay $30 for some lip gloss with a Hello Kitty chain or whatever hanging from it. I will wait for it to show up at my local CCO along with everything else from this collection that I won't buy at full price.

spectrolite

I LOVE my Hello Kitty goodies >_< I ended up with Sweet Strawberry, She Loves Candy, Tippy Blush, Lucky Tom palette and Most Wanted lipstick. Tippy Blush is super pretty on! Such a cute, girly pink. I adore two of the shadows in the Lucy Tom palette too. Creme Royale - Brilliant highlight and Lucky Tom e/s. It's a black colour but can be really subtle if you apply it lightly. I've been using in many looks as a crease colour.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
anyone getting the dg's? CoachKitten has a great pic in the swatch thread of dazzlepuss over Strayin'! Strayin' looks WAY more wearable w/ this.

I got my Dazzlepuss too - its certainly pretty enough, but its is really just another pink. Not a killer colour if you already have other pinks and honestly Miss Fizz and Extra Amps - IMO at least - are superior colours, but I expect a lot of people will love it just the same
smiles.gif

I just bought Kitty Kouture as well and am waiting for its arrival - but I am already sure I will like this one better because its the paler of the two colours
yes.gif

doomkitteh

Woohoo Hello Kitty just arrived in the UK. I ordered popster and cute-ster. I should get them on Friday.
th_thstars.gif

Enchantedcameo

I got a few things from this colletion. I got the Lucky Tom Palate, Mimmy l/g, Nice Kitty l/g, Sweet Strawberry l/g, Cute-ster l/s, Tippy blush, Pretty Baby, and Popster l/c. I got a makeover done that day to, the MA was awsome. She gave samples of the pigments and glitter from the collection also. My favorite thing is Popster and Sweet Strawberry. I am disapointed in the Cute-ster l/s. It barely shows up on me, but I am just going to stick with it. Maybe I can grab one other lipstick before everything sells out.

doomkitteh

Oh no, how do you wear Cute-ster lipstick? It's super sheer on me!

popster2.jpg

I'm thinking of using C-thru underneath and Cute-ster on top.

allThingsGirl

Now that Hello Kitty has come and gone -- I'm curious to see what products you guys are still using, what you swapped away or returned, and what is still sitting BNIB/1x in your drawer!

ME:
- Using Popster, Pink Fish, and She Loves Candy alot
- Forcing myself to use Tahitian Sand and Pretty Baby but I don't know if these are really worth keepting in the long run.
ssad.gif
It might be one of those cases of me lying to myself thinking that they actually work for me since I love the packaging..
- Her Glitz, Big Bow, Sweet Strawberry, and Nice Kitty are all sitting in the drawer. Love them, but not really using them.
ssad.gif

- Tippy is sitting in the drawer...not used at all and not sure if I'll keep
- Fun and Games is getting some use, but I've been more into Sugarsweet and Grand Duo stuff lately.

So far, I don't have any regrets on aquiring these items but I'm not sure if they were "best value" type things either..

You guys?

miss_primer

Well out of all the items that i bought i got rid of 2 item. I got rid of the small makeup bag and the lipstick in strayin. Other than that i am using everything but the beauty powder pretty baby.

I love tippy blush. I started layering perfect topping msf over it and i love it even more. I bought both the TLCs from this collection and i like them. At first i thought i would get rid of popster but i like it (not as much as pink fish). I bought fashion mews lipstick and i have used it a couple times but i rather save it for special occasions...lol. I bought the brush set also. The brush holder is holding all my brushes as of right now. I really dont care for the 109se. So yes my items are getting used.

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I love tippy blush. I started layering perfect topping msf over it and i love it even more.

Ooh, thanks for the tip. I will try this and see if I use it more often this way.

I agree -- I like Pink Fish alot more than Popster, but I am still using both of them.
smiles.gif

I forgot about the 109se brush! This was the only brush I got from the collection (through someone else who bought the whole set). I like using it with the beauty powders -- sounds funny, but since it's so hard and scratchy, it tends to pick up more of the product. Heh.

ExquizitDiva

I'm still using both TLCs... (I like Popster best), Most Popular, Big Bow, Sweet Strawberry, Nice Kitty. I haven't used Fashion Mews, Fast Friends, Nice 2 B Nice, Too Dolly, Tippy or Fun&Games.

*fabulosity*

I bought Sweet Strawberry on a whim.. I still have that Tippy unopened... I put it up for sale.. I can't see myself wearing something that bright pink..

But I have really liked Sweet Strawberry.. I wear it on top of Stila Mocha and it looks pretty cute!!! And not too pinky.

spectrolite

Go team Tippy!!!
th_DANCE.gif
It's my favorite thing from the whole collection. I use it every other day it seems. I think that it gives me a really pretty, youthful glow. I need to show more love to the two lipglasses I bought - Sweet Strawberry and She Loves Candy. It's not that I don't love them, I just usually wear whats in my cosmetic bag.