WOC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
ok all i have is cork now i feel i must get vino and chestnut since all you have it already im out of the loop

Hodgepodge, Vino-Currant (interchangeable), Plum but

NOT THE CHESTNUT!!. They sell it every browngirl and tell you it goes with everything but how can a brown-based red lipliner go with everything and if your border of lips are pink-toned, cork and hodgepodge are better options. In my opinion, of course.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok and after you finish with this purchase...we NEED to add a few more mandatory ones...and Chestnut is not one of them!

THANK YOU! I really loathe Chestnut. It totally changes the color of any lip product. Grrrh. And Yet WOC love it.

TISH1124

Quote:
ok all i have is cork now i feel i must get vino and chestnut since all you have it already im out of the loop

cry.gif
nope.gif
shockt.gif
Chestnut can be 100% skipped!!!
greengrin.gif

carandru

Quote:

We are in the same boat! All I have is cork and ....beet I think. But, I can say I at least had Chestnust, lost it, and had no desire to replace that. Now, I must get all lip products used by Tish in her Fashion Mews LOTD, lol. Just waiting on my good tax refund.

O and I ordered the two e/s palettes online at Macy's and got them this weekend. I am in LOVE w/ the Too Dolly palettes even though it's toatally dupeable and I probably own something that is very close. I'll have to look through when I remember.

But, that Lucky Tom palette...well that POS glittery purple e/s in the Lucky Tom palette is some straight Bullshite! Absolutely no pigmentation on me. I hate it. I'll try out the other colors some more but they weren't impressing me either.

TISH1124

I have to be honest BOTH palettes for me are being sold or returned...I find nothing special about either...and I have Romping from Too Dolly and that is the only color that impressed me from the quad....

carandru

Yea, I think I will be selling my Lucky Tom palette b/c Macy's won't let me do returns unless the product is defective. I would give it to my sister since she has NO makeup, but I know I could get her colors w/ a better payoff for cheaper.

If I find too many dupes in what I already own, Too Dolly may hit the sale rack as well.

Curly1908

On a side note, why does Tish have a Dominatrix Hello Kitty in her siggy? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
LMAO!!! Girl this was the funniest to me because I was stuck in the Chestnut zone for a minute. A really long minute!!!!

Girl, I will never let my Chestnut go, do ya hear me?

NEVER!
lmao.gif

Ladies, if you had to choose between Magenta, Vino, and Currant -- which one would you choose and which one do you wear most often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Hodgepodge, Vino-Currant (interchangeable), Plum but

NOT THE CHESTNUT!!. They sell it every browngirl and tell you it goes with everything but how can a brown-based red lipliner go with everything and if your border of lips are pink-toned, cork and hodgepodge are better options. In my opinion, of course.

In my defense, my lip border is brownish-pink, and I only use Chestnut when I wear brown lipglosses and I blend it COMPLETELY. (Oh, and I don't wear Oh, Baby! with it.
lmao.gif
) All other times/colors I go lipliner-less.

*hides from Face2Mac's wrath*

I can't find a brown girl MAC MUA in my city so I rely on you ladies for good suggestions.
smiles.gif

brownsuga lady

I have Magenta, Vino and Currant and I love all 3. I would say if I had to choose I would narrow it down to getting Magenta and then either Vino OR Currant since those two are pretty close in color.

TISH1124

I have every lip pencil MAC makes though...I am quite pathetic....NYX also has great liners...I really like them they are nice and creamy

I wear Vino more than Magenta and Currant more than Magenta.....I am of NO help

I would pick Vino and Magenta ....then Currant last

MAChostage

Quote:
Ok and after you finish with this purchase...we NEED to add a few more mandatory ones...and Chestnut is not one of them!

Aw, Tish, I didn't have you pegged as a "C.H." (Chestnut hater)!
winkiss.gif
But I do agree that there are others a girl ought to have as well, and 80% is one of them.

(And I love your dominatrix HK!!)

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
My HK stuff finally came too and I ordered the lashes, (noone seems to be talking about these and I LOVE THEM!!)

I know, right!! I can't wait to wear them, they're beautiful!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
^^ ok Tish, where can I get that dominatrix Kitty

Just save mine to your Photobucket (tiny) and copy the link in your signature...Isn't she thick and cute!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Aw, Tish, I didn't have you pegged as a "C.H." (Chestnut hater)!
winkiss.gif
But I do agree that there are others a girl ought to have as well, and 80% is one of them.

(And I love your dominatrix HK!!)

I have 3 chestnut liners...I pull it out occassionally.....But it was the very first liner I ever purchased..I have grown since then...

and I would never choose Nightmoth over Vino...

dominichulinda

Quote:
What brush I want to keep it so bad but it disappears on my face!

Yeah fun and games works for me as well as pretty baby beauty powder..I use the #129 brush ..and two layers of it..WOW! Beautiful...it was so nice I went out and got the other beauty powder
smiles.gif

l1onqueen

Quote:
Just save mine to your Photobucket (tiny) and copy the link in your signature...Isn't she thick and cute!!

Kitty got hips-just like me!

Curly1908

Quote:

Yes, she is!
cutey.gif

But who is she gonna spank with that whip?...