WOC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Tish,
I caved again, and bought a lippie, got another tote but for real, this is it, i hope when I exchange my foundation, I don't get that tote again. Are they just trying to get rid of the bags in California?? I haven't spent hardly anything on MAC nor on HK
shrugs.gif

Re: The Shopping Bag!!!
I got mine yesterday!! Yippee!!! My friend in Cali is sending it to me...we placed a order and split the shipping cost !!!

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Re: The Shopping Bag!!!
I got mine yesterday!! Yippee!!! My friend in Cali is sending it to me...we placed a order and split the shipping cost !!!

lol all for the bag...i want one darn mac everyone shoulve got one!

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
Fun and Games - I agree, use the right brush and this shows up so pretty and natural on me. Not orange at all. I had this on one cheek and Tippy on the other and this looked pretty and more wearable for everyday use. Tippy looked nice too but I had to budget.

What brush I want to keep it so bad but it disappears on my face!

Curly1908

^I love that you ladies' husbands like your lippies. Most guys always complain about hating makeup.

I might have to get that Magenta lipliner...

LuvinMyMAC

Dang ya'll..I promised I wasn't gonna get anything from HK, but I think I'll allow myself the one thing because I'm loving the lip combination.

Curly1908

Quote:
The Magenta liner really sets it off...Vino is a must too if you don't have it...gives it that edge

Girl, I own one lipliner (and you already know what color it is --> Chestnut).
th_LMAO.gif

I'll add Vino to my list.

TISH1124

Ok and after you finish with this purchase...we NEED to add a few more mandatory ones...and Chestnut is not one of them!

nursee81

So ladies I finally got my HK things so far this is what I got
Too Dolly
Lucky Tom
Fun and games and
Tippy

Any recommendation on any other items to get my FS store has the totes and my fav MUA called me to find out where I was. I was thinking about stopping by there tomorrow to get a tote.

lilMAClady

My HK stuff finally came too and I ordered the lashes, (noone seems to be talking about these and I LOVE THEM!!) She Loves Candy (Love!) and Sweet Strawberry (LOVE!!) I haven't seen any of this stuff in person so I ordered according to reviews and I adore my things! I wonder if there are any other must haves, but I believe this will be it for me. Yea!!

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Ok and after you finish with this purchase...we NEED to add a few more mandatory ones...and Chestnut is not one of them!

LMAO!!! Girl this was the funniest to me because I was stuck in the Chestnut zone for a minute. A really long minute!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
LMAO!!! Girl this was the funniest to me because I was stuck in the Chestnut zone for a minute. A really long minute!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

I think we all were....Hey when we Know Better we Line Better!

laguayaca

Quote:
I think we all were....Hey when we Know Better we Line Better!

ok all i have is cork now i feel i must get vino and chestnut since all you have it already im out of the loop

laguayaca

Quote:
GREAT!!!! my dh loves it too!!

LUCKY...My hub hates all lip products because he cant lay one on me lol
greengrin.gif