WOC-MAC and Iris Apfel

califabulous

i missed out on flamingo, party parrot and pink pigeon. I got nada...o well i need to stop looking at these threads and get over it.....just like I (never) got over missing by candlelight (msf)....wackness.

afulton

Copperhead

I went back today to pick up Flamingo. They were flying off the shelves so fast.

afulton, what are your thoughts on Flamingo for brown girls? I wanted that one but they were all sold out. If they restock online I may get it.

bobbiedoll03

:( Im sad...I did not realize that this collection was not available at the counters. I completely missed out on everything! :(

misha5150

In the Collections forum, someone posted that the MAC facebook page said that they should be restocking the lippies (for the U.S. site) sometime next week!!!! *crosses fingers hoping it's true*

I only got Pink Pigeon and it's super hawt!! I plan on getting Party Parrot and Scarlet Ibis if MAC restocks.

califabulous

(i'ma dweeb and quoted myself above!)

yea!!! I was able to get by candlelight msf! its super nice. i love it...hahaaa what luck :)
urock.gif

tchristi

how does everyone feel about wearing makeup from a collection by a woman who calls people fat and ugly, and says anyone over a size 10 should not wear stretch pants.

Richelle83

how does everyone feel about wearing makeup from a collection by a woman who calls people fat and ugly, and says anyone over a size 10 should not wear stretch pants.

Wow really? So we are supposed to boycott her because she can be a bit brazen? So we should also boycott Chanel too huh?

Anywho! I'm still loving Flamingo. All of my lipsticks are highly pigmented, bright and bold so for me to LOVE this lipstick the way I do is pretty nifty. Party Parrot is my next favorite, leaves a great stain. Pink Pigeon is way more wearable than CYY which is really nice. Scarlet Ibis well, it looks good on me just not my favorite shade.

Copperhead

In the Collections forum, someone posted that the MAC facebook page said that they should be restocking the lippies (for the U.S. site) sometime next week!!!! *crosses fingers hoping it's true*

I only got Pink Pigeon and it's super hawt!! I plan on getting Party Parrot and Scarlet Ibis if MAC restocks.
Please, please, please, let this be true. I've been stalking their site everyday.

misha5150

Old people say the darndest things!!! At least she didn't say anything racist. Or created a collection that profited off of a town that has a history of kidnapping and killing women. *coughRODARTEcough* THAT would be a different story.

Copperhead

Brown beauties that have Flamingo lipstick, have you worn it yet? Thoughts? What liners have you paired it with?

Ashleybubbles83

i didn't get anything from this collection. not because i heard Iris Apfel said mean things about fat people...but because i just think shades this bright don't work for me...