WOC-MAC and Iris Apfel

Richelle83

I'm still in love with Flamingo, haven't used it with a liner mainly because the only one I have is Magenta.

ETA: I just tried Flamingo and Magenta together...makes a pretty color. I'm sure MAC has something similar to it(I hope).

Copperhead

Ladies if you wear Wet N Wild Megalast lipsticks they just came out with some new bright colors. I don't know how they compare to the Iris Apfel lippies but they are really vibrant and pretty. I picked up 3 last night from Walgreens.

Copperhead

Thanks for the love! :). Did you try out Scarlet Ibis?

No I haven't tried out Scarlet Ibis. I swatched it on my hand when I first went to view the collection because by the time I got there the afternoon of the release, all that was left was Morange and Scarlet Ibis. I didn't want it then but I think I might want it now. I think. LOL. I won't be sickly sad if I never get it though.

StyleBlack

No I haven't tried out Scarlet Ibis. I swatched it on my hand when I first went to view the collection because by the time I got there the afternoon of the release, all that was left was Morange and Scarlet Ibis. I didn't want it then but I think I might want it now. I think. LOL. I won't be sickly sad if I never get it though.
Yeah, I feel you. I only just got Scarlet Ibis yesterday. It's nice to have because I don't have anything like it, but I was just fine without it.

CLO89

Hi ladies! Do you think there is any hope that the Iris Apfel lippies will restock again?? (fingers crossed)

Copperhead

Hi ladies! Do you think there is any hope that the Iris Apfel lippies will restock again?? (fingers crossed)

You never know. I'd keep checking. Actually I've been stalking since the last restock on 1/17 because I thought I wanted Scarlet Ibis but I'm moving on now. MAC is coming out with too much other stuff I'm looking forward to. LOL.

StyleBlack

You never know. I'd keep checking. Actually I've been stalking since the last restock on 1/17 because I thought I wanted Scarlet Ibis but I'm moving on now. MAC is coming out with too much other stuff I'm looking forward to. LOL.

lol right?? There's sooooooooo much on the way.... save your $$ for that! Forget about Scarlet Ibis!

QueenOfSnark

In case it hasn't been mentioned before, Diamond Dove makes a great eyebrow shade for deeper tanned ladies with black hair.

Copperhead

I went in and got Scarlet Ibis. I gave up stalking the site for it a few days ago. Now my collection of Apfel lippies is complete.

MissTiffany2U

Ladies - these lippies have all restocked (except Flamingo). Hope you all see this message in time.

Sold out... again. Damn!
blah.gif