WOC-Name Your Favorite Pink L/S or L/G

nonchalantbeaut

I don't have a favorite pink lip gloss, but my favorite pink lip stick is Lickable cremesheen. If you had a hard time getting Girl About Town to work for you or GAT was just too bold, Lickable will be perfect for you. I love the cremesheen formula.

blazeno.8

Depends on what kind of pink I want.

In your face pink
Impassioned l/s + Style Minx

Soft Pinks:
Hug Me (I think it's that one)+ Nymphette or Oyster Girl

Coral Pinks:
Coral Polyp + Lychee Luxe

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^I've got a new one for my favorites list:

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte lipstick in "Provocative Pink". Dear lord it is AMAZING.

Those look AMAZING! I saw some of Temptalia's swatches and now I'm looking at the color selection on Sephora. Have you had a chance to try Rose Culture?

iheartmakeup412

For a brighter pink I like

A rose romance l/s with steel my heart l/g
Lickable l/s with Petite indulgence c/g
Lustering l/s
Utterly frivolous l/s (from fafi)

And for a softer nudier pink I like

Bare slimshine
Hug me l/s
Ramblin rose l/s
Viva glam v l/g
Lust l/g

I know I have more since pinks are my fave, but that's what I can think of for now.

TISH1124

I haven't met a Pink I don't love

Fun, Fun
A Rose Romance
St Germain
Nude Rose
Aloof
Out To Shock
GOSH Darling
VG II

Lipglass
Oyster Girl
Virgin Kiss
love.gif

VG VI SE
Baby Sparks
Ample Pink

YesicaElana

Geez...why did I say Queen Bee l/g?

Anyways my new fave is a mix of Lollipop Lovin l/s and Made With Love l/s. The redness in Made With Love neutralizes the green sheen in Lollipop Lovin.
I also like Ramblin Rose l/s and Steppin Out d/g

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Those look AMAZING! I saw some of Temptalia's swatches and now I'm looking at the color selection on Sephora. Have you had a chance to try Rose Culture?

^^Temptalia is the reason that I am hooked on them! Her lips make products look so good >_< I have Rose Culte as well as Provocotive Pink and it is really gorgeous too. Here are some swatches for you. The colours were not altered in the photo. The lipsticks are really that pigmented!

rouge_volupte.jpg

GucciGirl

Stila lip enamel in Happiness and MAC l/l in Plum Soft.

I also Nars Roman Holiday and that pink that came out with the McQueen Collection (brain freeze!!)

La Dolce Diva

Viva Glam VI SE....Sweet Baby Jesus, that thing is pretty! lol I just tried it for the first time this weekend with Pink Treat liner and it was so yummy. I also got a gazillion and one compliments on it. Who knew it would be WOC friendly?

spectrolite

Recently I've been loving Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip tar in "Anime". If you are not afraid of wearing insanely bright, attention grabbing lip colours then this is the colour for you
smiles.gif
Looks great with Velvetella cremestick liner.

blazeno.8

I have some pinks that I really like ranging from neutral to bold, but my difficulty really lies in finding the best lip liner to bring out the bold colors. I've been using Red, but are there any others that are also good for bold pink lips?