WOC-Neo Sci Fi, Solar Field, Future Earth

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I think they do. They aren't chock full of color, it's the finish that's really great with these, so I would layer them over something else. I was skeptical about Spaced Out at first, but I think it was just the harsh lighting in one part of the store because it looked fine in another light.

I wasn't sure...they look a little metallic. I bet they do look wonderful paired with some other blushes. Thanks for the input!

neezer

i have everything except 3 of the Solar bits and X Rocks
ssad.gif

and i cannot bang with this Electro..unless i find a good lip pencil to balance it out...i was thinking maybe Vino or Beet
smiles.gif

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuiahiah99
If anyone bought bonus beat, do you think it and naked space are about the same?

I have both...Naked Space is a little more orange brown than Bonus Beat...BB is more nude like. i will swatch it for you if you like
smiles.gif

d n d

Okay...someone please describe Supreme lipglass for me. I didn't get a chance to put it on my lips yet cause I was rushed for time. On my hand it didn't look like much. Someone prove me wrong so I can buy it
smiles.gif

Kaycee37

The more I think about it...Supreme l/g is probably from the Diana Ross collection...get it supremes!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
Okay...someone please describe Supreme lipglass for me. I didn't get a chance to put it on my lips yet cause I was rushed for time. On my hand it didn't look like much. Someone prove me wrong so I can buy it
smiles.gif

One of the MAs described it as Oh Baby but 10x better. It is REALLY pretty when you put it on the lips. It is a beautiful brown pearl but as soon as you press your lips together and blend it you have a glitter bomb. Yuck. I am still torn on this one but since I bought it I am going to make it work.
th_dunno.gif

d n d

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by aziajs
    One of the MAs described it as Oh Baby but 10x better. It is REALLY pretty when you put it on the lips. It is a beautiful brown pearl but as soon as you press your lips together and blend it you have a glitter bomb. Yuck. I am still torn on this one but since I bought it I am going to make it work.
    th_dunno.gif

That's exactly what I was afraid of. I thought it was going to be a pretty caramel-brown shade to compliment the shadows but all I noticed was a lot of shimmer. I already have Factory Made, I may just make it work.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
i have everything except 3 of the Solar bits and X Rocks
ssad.gif

and i cannot bang with this Electro..unless i find a good lip pencil to balance it out...i was thinking maybe Vino or Beet
smiles.gif

I don't think it needs a liner. I had this same concern yesterday, but it works without one, plus any liner would alter the color.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I don't think it needs a liner. I had this same concern yesterday, but it works without one, plus any liner would alter the color.

I tried it without the liner and looked nuts. It's just tooo orange. I added Portside liner and it added depth to the color and made it more wearable.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I did a swatch of X-rocks. I'll get better pictures up a little later.

http://specktra.net/f217/mac-neo-sci...ml#post1138664

I'm definitely getting an Electro back up because it's orange, and when will I ever find another good orange? The other colors I'm sure will have dupes sooner or later.

I think someone swatched the Electro and found that it's identical to Morange l/s I think it's a pro color.

HTH

zuiahiah99

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
I have both...Naked Space is a little more orange brown than Bonus Beat...BB is more nude like. i will swatch it for you if you like
smiles.gif

Thanks! that would be great

redecouverte

So I received my order and I love expensive pink and X-rocks.
I returned sci-fi-delity and pink grapefruit and had them exchanged for magnetic field and spaced out....I am loving more this collection than i expected

lilhenna

Oooohhhh. I bought Electro today. Lined with Red Enriched C/L, it looks hot! Color goes (outside to in): red to a Rozz Revival color to orange.

Looks lovely. NC40s, fear not! Buy Electro!!
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhenna
Oooohhhh. I bought Electro today. Lined with Red Enriched C/L, it looks hot! Color goes (outside to in): red to a Rozz Revival color to orange.

Looks lovely. NC40s, fear not! Buy Electro!!
smiles.gif

That sounds hot.

lilhenna

It is,
smiles.gif
and I'm just now venuring into bright colors. If I can do it, those who are more comfortable with brights will rock this combination.
smiles.gif

Even the MA was visibly surprised as to how good it looked. I really recommend it.

Much Love,

nunu

Well this collection launched last thursday in the UK. I came home with
-Spaced out powder blush (love) and X-rocks
-Pleasureseeker and sci fi delity lipsticks
-Soft and slow lipglass (already have pink grapefruit from holliday collection)
-magnetic feilds, evening aura, femme fi and time and space eyeshadows.

I was too scared to try electro so i didn't try it. I got black ore solar bits.

andicandi3x12

Just bought Sci-Fi-delity l/s and I must say its cute on its own but i used steppin out dazzleglass over it and wow, summer hotness! lined w/spice NC45
smiles.gif