WOC-Neo Sci Fi, Solar Field, Future Earth

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
can anytone compare x-rock to a perm. ?? thanks

It's not a perm but my MA thought it is similar to a blusher that came out in the moonbathe collection

spectrolite

These collections were released today here in Australia. Initially I wasn't going to get anything but... the Pro store was in the area I was shopping in so I had to take a look lolz...I ended up with Plasma Blue nail polish and Black Ore Solar Bits. For some reason the exfoliator isn't launched until next week so I will be picking that up then. I think I showed a lot of restraint quite frankly
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
It's not a perm but my MA thought it is similar to a blusher that came out in the moonbathe collection

Afterdusk? I have both, not similar.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Afterdusk? I have both, not similar.

I don't have anything from the moonbathe collection but maybe otherwordly?
th_dunno.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I don't have anything from the moonbathe collection but maybe otherwordly?
th_dunno.gif

Otherwordly was the gold one. She probably meant Afterdusk. I just don't personally see the similarities.

redecouverte

I have to say that I ended up buying more than i expected and i love all the goodies! Finally Electro was available online and i rushed to place my order!

captodometer

I finally got my hands on Electro and it absolutely doesn't work for me
ssad.gif
It was disturbingly loud, and I was shocked: I'm NC50 with yellow-orange undertones and pigmented lips. I wear orange e/s, blush, or gloss all the time and it pretty much looks neutral: not the case with this one!

Did any of the darker ladies here have issues with this lipstick? I know that it generally got good reviews here and elsewhere.

amber_j

I'm also NC50 and Electro looked absolutely awful on me! It was quite a frightening shade. Maybe if I was doing an homage to Grace Jones it would look OK, but quite frankly I thought I'd scare small children if I walked out of the shop wearing that... lol... So I passed on it and got Pink Grapefruit l/g instead, which was perfect for the summer.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
I finally got my hands on Electro and it absolutely doesn't work for me
ssad.gif
It was disturbingly loud, and I was shocked: I'm NC50 with yellow-orange undertones and pigmented lips. I wear orange e/s, blush, or gloss all the time and it pretty much looks neutral: not the case with this one!

Did any of the darker ladies here have issues with this lipstick? I know that it generally got good reviews here and elsewhere.

I think you have to tone it down with a dark red lipliner. I think one of the MAs at my counter used Brick. She topped it with Pink Grapefruit. It was very pretty.

crystrill

Yeah, I use it with Pink Grapefruit on top. I LOVE IT!!! I wore it at work today with one of the 3D lipglasses.

lipglass_junkie

Sooo late on the uptake but I can't explain my love for this collection now!!
yahoo.gif

When this came out I had pretty much a non-existent MAC fund, and when this came out I decided against neo sci-fi and got solar bits in bronzescape and black ore instead. But nowthat this is coming to cco's, I'm proud to say I in LOVE. So far I have x-rocks, expensive pink, magnetic fields, soft & slow, electro, sci-fi delity, and I want more!! Most of the rest of the collection I already have dupes for, so hopefully that will help this rampage lol.

Oh, and I have to say electro is gonna be a fave! I'm wearing it right now with apex 3D glass, so pretty, especially in the sun!