WOC + RED LIPS = PICS for INSPIRATION & IDEAS!!

donchica

I do have those, actually looking for a dark red, as opposed to purple...hope im making sense!
th_confused_new.gif

sagehen

Have you tried Beet? There aren't too many MAC options that don't lean purple. If that doesn't suit you then you might just try Mahogany or some other pencil closer to your skin tone, blend it into your lips, then use the red lipstick.

Copperhead

Hi, I receently got Riri Woo, and I love it, though I feel I need a much darker red lip liner to give it definition. I have Mac Cherry LL and Im not crazy about the combo. Does anyone know of a red lipliner that is at least 3 or 4 shades darker, that I can use? Thanks!
I haven't tried it but have you looked at MAC's Cremestick Liner in Red Enriched?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...s/Lips/Lip-Pencil/Cremestick-Liner/index.tmpl

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...ce-of-the-day-ditas-favorite-things-from-mac/

Copperhead

I just watched colouredbeautiful's video and she applied Jordana's Cabernet liner with Ruby Woo. It may give you a similar look with RiRi Woo. Check it out.

MrsFen

I posted a blog about my RiRi Woo experience. I normally don't wear red lipstick, so I was a little afraid. See my blog for pics:

MizzMimmie

My favorite red for lips are currently NARS Dragon Girl Lip Pencil, Lime Crime Velvetine Matte Lip Creme in Red Velvet, and MAC Ruby Woo. I find the first two less drying then Ruby Woo, so I reach for those more. My skintone is walnut in Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, since I don't wear foundation.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I just watched colouredbeautiful's video and she applied Jordana's Cabernet liner with Ruby Woo. It may give you a similar look with RiRi Woo. Check it out.
Thanks for posting this video! I've been looking for a lip liner to go with RiRi Woo and I think this will look great! I'll be on the lookout for it at my local Walgreens!

dundada

Hi

I'm an NC45 in MAC, Butterscotch in Fashion Fair and Warm Almond in Bobbi Brown. Can anyone here please recommend great red lipsticks from Revlon? Thank you. : )

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by dundada

Hi

I'm an NC45 in MAC, Butterscotch in Fashion Fair and Warm Almond in Bobbi Brown. Can anyone here please recommend great red lipsticks from Revlon? Thank you. : )

Start with Reall Red Matte (I think it's #006?)

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by sagehen

Start with Reall Red Matte (I think it's #006?)

Also: Cherries in the Snow and Certainly Red