WOC + RED LIPS = PICS for INSPIRATION & IDEAS!!

boujoischic

Ruby Woo I didn't use a liner. Ruby Woo started my love of a red lip. I have RiRi Woo and although its very similar I don't like it as much. I also like Russian Red.

boujoischic

Very pretty!
Thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif

allthingsglam

Hi I'm an NC45 in MAC, Butterscotch in Fashion Fair and Warm Almond in Bobbi Brown. Can anyone here please recommend great red lipsticks from Revlon? Thank you. : )
I love cha cha cha and cherries in the snow I love cha cha cha because its a easy red to wear even in the daytime my two favorites from revlon

allthingsglam

Ruby Woo I didn't use a liner. Ruby Woo started my love of a red lip. I have RiRi Woo and although its very similar I don't like it as much. I also like Russian Red.
Girl u making me want ruby woo I don't have it it looks amazing I agree with u about riri woo for some reason I really don't wear mines I love heaux it leans more red in me.

boujoischic

Looks great on you, very pretty!

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

Girl u making me want ruby woo I don't have it it looks amazing I agree with u about riri woo for some reason I really don't wear mines I love heaux it leans more red in me.
Thank you Ladies Ruby Woo is my Holy Grail Red I love how it stays put for hours.

DivaLevy

I love red lipsticks few faves are:
Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Ronnie Red
Wet and Wild 911 Spotlight red

There are no rules to makeup period. As long as the red suits you, your lips are exfoliated, and it is worn neatly your set.
I usually line my lips with chestnut, vino, or nightmoth when i'm going to wear red.
I've included a pic of me wearing red I think it looks cute! (ps blue based reds usually are the most complimentary on ladies of colour)

dundada

I think it's weird that black women have stopped wearing red or dark pink lipstick for so long thinking that it wouldn't look right to wear. How can so many forget that many black women wore red lipstick all the time from the early 90s through the decades before that!

Watch that movie that always comes on TV from time to time Boomerang with Eddie Murphy. All the black women featured in Boomerang are wearing red or dark pink lipstick.

nikkideevah

I think it's weird that black women have stopped wearing red or dark pink lipstick for so long thinking that it wouldn't look right to wear. How can so many forget that many black women wore red lipstick all the time from the early 90s through the decades before that!

Watch that movie that always comes on TV from time to time Boomerang with Eddie Murphy. All the black women featured in Boomerang are wearing red or dark pink lipstick.
I agree!!!

YoliLoves

Happy New Year Everyone!!
th_thstars.gif

Does anyone know what lipstick and glitter combo will produce this red J. Hud lippie from her Soul Train 2013 performance? I've been scouring
google.gif
and I can't come up with anything!! This lippie is something FIERCE!! I was thinking it could be Violet Lips Red Glitterati
shrugs.gif
…any insights would be greatly appreciated!