WOC, what is your favourite nude lipstick or lipgloss?

SmartnSexy2

I picked up Fresh Brew l/s and Revealing l/g...perfect nude lip. Thanks ladies!!

NC45 for reference, but now using Revlon Colorstay in Caramel (which
is now my HG) thanks to this site!

DJ_Roxas

My favorite nude lipstick is Clinique's Butter Shine Lipstick in Delovely and
as for lipgloss, my favorite is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre.

bumblebees24

I love Nude Rose from the D2Squared Collection and Cutester from Hello Kitty. For lipglass, a little bit of Enchantress does the job.

SeaHen

Iman lipstick in maple or sheer crystal( they look nothing like the pics online!) and then i add a pinkish gloss on top

she

nude lips are a challenge for me because my lips are kinda mauve in color and not very dark. i use revealing and ample pink- together or alone. i also top revealing with get rich quick dazzleglass, wet wild and wonderful plushglass and over O lipstick. overall it's helped me get usage out of a lot of darker shades in my collection that didn't translate as well on me before.

thiscarmen

Creme d'Nude with some C-Thru or Underage on top. Nude but not so nude that I look dead or sickly haha.

I'm NC35.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazmatazz
I like boy bait cremesheen (light pinky nude) over another nude lipstick like MAC half n half

Same here

CGM

viva glam V l/s with chestnut or cork l/l
empowered l/s
high tea l/s with cork
mad cap l/g
big baby l/g
sapolicious

vintageroses

I LOVE nudes!

MAC
Hug me l/s
5N l/s
Fresh salmon l/s
Ever Hip l/s
Sapalicious l/g
Viva Glam VI l/g & l/s (the l/s is abit pinkish)

Maybelline - Colour sensational
Autumn Rush
Blushing Brunette
My Mahogany

YSL has a really really pretty nude l/s but the colour isn't printed on the l/s & i tossed the box out a long time ago! Just check it out if you want, it is the YSL Rouge Volupte L/s

I really wanna try boy bait cremesheen !!!
smiles.gif

HTH!
smiles.gif

nonchalantbeaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Ladies, you must try Nars Honolulu Honey lipstick with Giza lip gloss. It has replaced Siss/3N for me.

I bought Honolulu Honey about two weeks ago after playing around with the idea of it for over a year. I love it!!!!

The first time I tried it on in the store it looked too opaque and pale for my skintone, but I think that was a combination of dry lips and a bad test. I compare it to MAC Fresh Brew, which I had but didn't like at times when I wore it. I like Honolulu honey better becuse it has peach instead of brown undertones.

cocomia

NC 40 with mauvey and unevenly colored lips (I hate it!
ssad.gif
) I like Hug Me l/s with VGV l/g. Both are permanent, so no worries about hoarding unless there's news of being discontinued.
smiles.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

I think Cargo's Grace is gorgeous! It's not too nude but it's not too pink either. Just perfect for my skin tone (medium)

For lipgloss, I like MAC's Bodymind (Raquel Welch collection)