WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Medgal07

Got my Holiday balls and purple nail polish today!!!!! They are in the stores!!!!!
cheerleader.gif
Yay Ash---I'm so glad you got what you wanted. I've been missing you!! You need to check in w/MM
once in a while.
th_hug.gif

I purchased nearly the entire collection!!!

ashievic

I apologize to all for falling off the face of the earth. I had been waiting for like 6-8 weeks for insurance to approve the brain tests. Then once they did it was chop-chop.

ashievic

Got my Holiday balls and purple nail polish today!!!!! They are in the stores!!!!!
Yay! I was wondering today if you knew they were out. Is the fire season done now? Hope you and the family are okay.
Yes, having my brain checked out. So I am done for now chasing fires....

Medgal07

Gorgeous! Do you like the pressed versions too? (I know, I know, we're in the ball thread)
But the pressed were once balls
greengrin.gif
​I have the pressed and I use them mostly for travel---the balls aren't travel-friendly. Just packed them for tomorrow's trip.

Medgal07

Dragon and last year's holiday. And permanent 02 (old name i think they are called medium now)
NICE!!!! I think Perles Blanc De Perle 00 and Last year's holiday, Perles d’Etoiles are my favs so far. That can change with any new release.
girlhaha.gif
In terms of
packaging I think this year's are my favs.