WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

MissElle12

Hello everyone! I keep hearing about these balls so I decided to take the plunge...and somehow ended up with two of the holiday ones within 24 hours! :sheep: I placed an order last night at Nordies whilst waiting at the airport to meet up w a lovely Specktrette :)wavey:) and then got the email notification that Sephora restocked this morning...and I had a 10% off code...so of course I placed another order :thud:

Anitacska

I received mine today together with the Rouge G and they're both so pretty!
love.gif
Does anyone think the Meteorites is a bit too shimmery for all-over use?

Vandekamp

I placed an order last night at Nordies whilst waiting at the airport to meet up w a lovely Specktrette (
wavey.gif
) and then got the email notification that Sephora restocked this morning...and I had a 10% off code...so of course I placed another order
thud.gif
congrat.gif
You are now an official "baller."
yahoo.gif

Kaidan

I'm super in love with the snowball pearls.
heart.gif
I'm tempted to do a Noah on these but I want many other things (blame it on Nars, UD, KVD, and catching up with MAC), so for now it's not an option. Whoever mentioned about the little boob like dot in the middle of the snowball pearl packaging was right. XD I like these a lot more than last year's pearls which I've worn them twice because they're the most noticeable on me, but my heart belongs to the dragon pearls. The snowball pearls come a close second though. I don't find them too shimmery at all, but I love shimmer so my opinion may be biased.
girlhaha.gif

starletta8

I should post an updated collection shot.... the balls have proliferated to the point where I'm not quite sure where I'll be storing them!

Medgal07

I'm super in love with the snowball pearls.
heart.gif
I'm tempted to do a Noah on these but I want many other things (blame it on Nars, UD, KVD, and catching up with MAC), so for now it's not an option. Whoever mentioned about the little boob like dot in the middle of the snowball pearl packaging was right. XD I like these a lot more than last year's pearls which I've worn them twice because they're the most noticeable on me, but my heart belongs to the dragon pearls. The snowball pearls come a close second though. I don't find them too shimmery at all, but I love shimmer so my opinion may be biased.
girlhaha.gif
So glad you're loving your balls!!!