Yellow nail polish - Yay or Nay?

igswonderworld

Definitely yay! I have Phosphor and Soda-da from MAC and both look very cute with a nice summer dress. Also try creamy finishes with a sporty, casual outfit; they'll work better IMHO.

amberenees

OoOooh*EeEeeEEemmMmM*GgggEEeeeeEE...
i (((HEAER))) yellOw nail polish!!!
just be sure to use a base...
(you don't want yellOw nails fOr REAL!!!)

Deena

Bright yellow polish is great for summer. Can't wait to wear Essie Shorty pants with a tan!
th_DANCE.gif

BEA2LS

i know i posted in this but i was gonna do my nails yellow tonight
winks.gif

i really want salley hanseen's lightening but it's sold out everywhere
ssad.gif

funkychik02

Yellow is amazing. I love wearing bright colors like that in the winter while everyone else is rocking dark colors!

MACLovin

I got the prettiest yellow polish the other day! It's from Sally Hansen's new HD collection. It's a rich, sparkly yellow and it's gorgeous. I'll try to post a swatch pic later..
greengrin.gif

widdershins

You haaaave to try OPI's Lemonade Stand By Your Man. It's my favorite color hands down--rich sparkling lemon yellow and it looks great with two coats. It also looks good on pale skin as well as tan!

Blushbaby

I bought Essie Get Shorty and a cheap neon yellow polish from a beauty supply store by Absolute.

Yellow's fab for Spring/Summer

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychik02
Yellow is amazing. I love wearing bright colors like that in the winter while everyone else is rocking dark colors!

Omg, I'm like that too. I hate rules and "this color is for fall" type of things.

CandiGirl21

Well I love yellow nails. I have C.G solar power and it's not exactly the yellow I was looking for. It has a slight gold shimmer to it and I'm looking for a yellow creme not a shimmer, pearl, frost or whatever...