Yellow nail polish - Yay or Nay?

Shadowy Lady

Ok, so I changed my mind! I got OPI's Banana Bandanna and I actually love it on me. It's the first time ever yellow has flattered me. It's a custard soft yellow so maybe that's the yellow shade for me
smiles.gif

lipglass_junkie

For me, it's a yay with a few restrictions

for my skin color I prefer a bright yellow with shimmer, I think it comes off better on me than a yellow with a cream formula. I have one from OPI, and I really like it even though it is a little sheer, but 2-3 thin coats still gets the job done quite well
choochoo.gif

PinkDoll

i would luv to say Yay but for my skintone...yellow is not the best choice. but i think is a great summer color, lucky the ones that can wear yellow
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

I love yellow on the fingernails or toenails in the summer! I have China Glaze Solar Power which is a bit shimmery and OPI Need Sunglasses which I find a bit sheer. The best opaque yellow happens to be Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Lightening. The brush is a bit awkward to handle at first but you get a rich coat in only one application. The best part is it's cheaper than the OPI & the China Glaze!

BEA2LS

i love salley hanseen's lightening! it took me forever to get one because they were sold out around here for awhile, but it is lovely.

BEA2LS

i know i posted on this thread but i just wanted to share my love for yellow again i love summer nail colors, i am going to miss them
ssad.gif
(lol i am weird i only wear certain shades certain times of year)

coachkitten

I can't find a formula of yellow nail polish that doesn't go on streaky for me. I have tried essie's neon yellow and also an Avon yellow any I can never get the polish even. I do love rocking fun colors on my nails!