Your #1 brand when it comes to bags....

calliestar

I don't know if it's quite in the league with most of the brands you've all posted, but I can't get enough of Kathy Van Zeeland, and they are very affordably priced. As far as things that are totally out of my range right now, I like dior
greengrin.gif

Amymo

Hidesign, not so 'fashiony' but I love winter bags, esp. butter soft brown leather. My fave bag ever is a vintage 50s framed gladstone bag with suede lining, its in perfect condition and I die with happiness every time I use it

xSazx

Dior. I don't actually own any yet, but as soon as I get a job I know where all my moneys going! (well..Dior and MAC of course!)

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
isabella fiore

I kept scrolling down to see if anyone would say this, and finally on page 5 someone just spits it out like we're twins.

I second Isabella Fiore.

BUT, right now my eye is on a the 'Bree' satchel by Laundry (Shelli Segal) in Crimson. I saw it at Nordstroms, and I must have it.
eyelove.gif

SELFstyled

I have a couple LVs, a Kate Spade & Michael Kors & my newest is a Marc Jacobs Stam. I'm working my way up to Chanel actually but it won't be for a while hehe.
winks.gif

heatherhoneyb

While I love my beloved Dooney & Bourke bags, I have recently become a Louis Vuitton lover!! I got my first one this past summer (petit bucket) and for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, my parents bought me the Cabas Mezzo and hubby bought me a wallet. It was a GOOD birthday!!!!! I am already eyeing my next Louis Vuitton purchase, lol.

Fairybelle

Vuitton, hands down. Anything from the Vernis line since it reminds me of my other love: MAC lipglass! Lol!!

Miss Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
well that's easy for me.. i'm an LV ho and proud to say so!!! i'm also into marc jacobs and balenciaga too..

Same here. I get sick of bags easily but I like the styles and colors of Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, and Chloe!

I got a jones in my bones for this one

actually thats the wrong one..its THIS one
eyelove.gif

Miss Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Vuitton, hands down. Anything from the Vernis line since it reminds me of my other love: MAC lipglass! Lol!!

hahah...I kinda like the Fendi Spy bag just because there is secret departments for your lipgloss in the handles

lara

None of the above. Jag bags, baby - they can handle a hiding and look smart, and they don't cost a month of rent.
smiles.gif

xbeatofangelx

I second Michael Kors, did I mention that i LOVE the desert hills/cabazon premium outlets? All these bags being mentioned (except LV), are discounted!!

kiss_love_kill

I HATE LV BAGS! everyones got it and to tell you the truth it looks rather cheap

Mulberry please! Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs or Chloe please

Quote:
Originally Posted by exballerina
For me it's BALENCIAGA and MARC JACOBS.

you have great taste!!! i LOVE THOSE TWO DESIGNERS (especially for bags)