Your biggest beauty regret?

Mrsmedicine

I have always been quite conscious about the sun and the importance of cleaning my face, but I regret not have used AHA and BHA before. I didn´t try till two years ago and it was such a big change for my skin. Now it looks flawless thanks to the combination of antibiotics and acids. I regret so much not trying the combo before.

vyksyn

Not using anti-aging creams in my 20's-do it now ladies, save your skin now so you will look young in the future! SUNCREEN!!!!!

alle685

Not cutting my hair off sooner...It was like a security blanket for me but now I realize how much time and money I wasted on maintaining natural hair when I could have cut it off sooner and saved time, money and effort!

JaMK

biggest regret definitely would be practically living at a tanning salon from age 16-19. ugghhh the damage...even before that I used to rub baby oil on skin and get so red like a crab..for some reason I liked it over being pale and thought it would eventually lose the redness and turn more tan. I'm 29 now and my skin definitely is paying the price for all that .
ssad.gif

MmeSpark

I regret not being gentle to my undereye area. I'm sure I'd have less wrinkles if I was... And trying to get tanned even though I'm very pale, so it would always end up painfully.

pamlondonuk

I've had tonnes of skincare mishaps. Goes with having sensitive skin and having an inquisitive mind! I've done all kinds of things, some extremely stupid in retrospect! My worst was using a harsh topical acne medication as a teen for years, which caused more damage than good to be honest. I covered it all up with makeup, but the benzoic acid caused a lot of redness and caused some pigmentation damage. My skin has more or less recovered from that entirely, but I do occasionally adventure into using a new product, only to find out I react badly. At least now I know to stop and how to treat the area properly afterwards.

vivan

My biggest frustration is that too much fat face , my face looks great
noworry.gif

What should I do?
Give me some advice!

Kelzzz

Silk cocoons are an ancient chinese beauty secret that isnterrific for a n alternative to harsh scubs for the face you can find them on amzon really cheap and makes my skin literally feel like silk

SloanePeterson

Definitely cutting my hair from shoulder-length to boy-short. I got "inspired" on night in my apartment when I hadn't slept for a long time to chop my hair off myself. I cut it to maybe 3" short. A few weeks later I had to get it re-cut professionally and I got it cut like Miley Cyrus was about 6 months ago: super short on the sides and long on the top.

I look so much prettier with longer hair. It's pretty obvious that this look is not nearly as attractive to men! My old OKCupid profile with my long hair got me dozens of messages per week. Now, with my short hair, I'm barely getting one message per week.

User38

Definitely cutting my hair from shoulder-length to boy-short. I got "inspired" on night in my apartment when I hadn't slept for a long time to chop my hair off myself. I cut it to maybe 3" short. A few weeks later I had to get it re-cut professionally and I got it cut like Miley Cyrus was about 6 months ago: super short on the sides and long on the top.

I look so much prettier with longer hair. It's pretty obvious that this look is not nearly as attractive to men! My old OKCupid profile with my long hair got me dozens of messages per week. Now, with my short hair, I'm barely getting one message per week.
oh dear.. don't rely on online dater's opinions. Men are hysterically and historically still neanderthals, and long to pull a woman's hair .. it's just their DNA which got wired wrong.

if you feel prettier with long hair, that's a different issue.. do what you like and feel pretty. Or, get hair extensions.. lol. they work fine too and the goofs on ok cupid won't know.

my hair is now cut boy short -- I am loving it and my Bert cut it himself.. lol. I especially love the fact that when I swim it goes right into the cap, and when I do my spinning or sports, I need a quick shampoo and am done.

But the world is round.. and men are quite still unevolved.
flower.gif

Beauty Nerd

I had my eyebrows overly waxed right before my senior prom. I remember I asked for a touch up, I ended up getting thin lines for brows. Let's just say I didn't get my eyebrows waxed ever again, I look at my senior prom pictures just as a reminder.

kimibos

oh dear.. don't rely on online dater's opinions. Men are hysterically and historically still neanderthals, and long to pull a woman's hair .. it's just their DNA which got wired wrong.

if you feel prettier with long hair, that's a different issue.. do what you like and feel pretty. Or, get hair extensions.. lol. they work fine too and the goofs on ok cupid won't know.

my hair is now cut boy short -- I am loving it and my Bert cut it himself.. lol. I especially love the fact that when I swim it goes right into the cap, and when I do my spinning or sports, I need a quick shampoo and am done.
But the world is round.. and men are quite still unevolved.
flower.gif
LOVE IT!!! you must look amazing. i had a pixie not long ago and its sooo easy to wash and style. i think everyone should experiment alot with hair. and get a pixie once in a life time.

User38

LOVE IT!!! you must look amazing. i had a pixie not long ago and its sooo easy to wash and style. i think everyone should experiment alot with hair. and get a pixie once in a life time.
Thank you! I think I look younger -- for some odd reason.. lol. It is really easy to keep up especially since I swim every day. And I so agree, you don't know what liberation is until you have a pixie
bouquet.gif

breatheonbeat

i totally did this a few years ago too! not quite that short, but it was pretty short. i regretted it after a month... sometimes now i want to cut it off when i am bored or stressed, but it def taught me a lesson.

my biggest beauty regret was bleaching my hair. it is already light strawberry blonde, but i watched too much game of thrones and wanted daenerys hair. it was really yellow at first until i toned it... but then it was still uneven. my friend fixed it for me, but the texture was off for quite a while!

CrimsonQuill157

i totally did this a few years ago too! not quite that short, but it was pretty short. i regretted it after a month... sometimes now i want to cut it off when i am bored or stressed, but it def taught me a lesson.

my biggest beauty regret was bleaching my hair. it is already light strawberry blonde, but i watched too much game of thrones and wanted daenerys hair. it was really yellow at first until i toned it... but then it was still uneven. my friend fixed it for me, but the texture was off for quite a while!
Since I've started watching the show I've been dying for hair like hers. But right now my hair is very dark brown, almost black :(

Aronui

I regret almost every haircut I've ever had.

I have mixed curl type, and no one here does dry cuts for curlies. So, whenever I get a haircut it's always really uneven once it's dried.