Your everyday look

Leigh-Cheri

My eye look changes a lot but other than that I use: concealer and MSFN buffed on with a flat-top brush, l'oreal lash out waterproof, revlon colorstay pencil liner in black brown, mac copperplate (for brows), becca hyawatha psp, stila tint blush, mac hug me lipstick... or just a tinted labello balm.

xKiKix

my eyes vary from colors (natural to bold) but i do a sheer coverage of foundation, concealer, mascara, lipstick, brows

Karuzela

Interesting thread!
yes.gif

My everyday face - ON days:
0. embryolisse or laura mercier as primer
1. missha oriental herbs bb cream and MAC select moisturecover NC20
2. fill in eyebrows
3. blush and sometimes MSF porcelain pink
4. eyes (glittery cream abse, beige/brown eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, fake lashes if I don't have to wake up too early)
5. lipstick / gloss

OFF days
0.moisturizing and bb cream
1. brows and maybe some blush

greengrin.gif

on times when I go out I add highlighters, more eyeshadows and lashes and blush, shading, primers, lol. My face needs to stay on for hours and not move a mm
girl_devil.gif
but on regular days I keep it relaxed
th_DANCE.gif

SnowAngel1106

My everyday look is neutral and pretty natural, I think. :p

I use these products everyday: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer OR MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW35, Bare Minerals SPF 15 foundation in Medium Beige, MAC Prep + Prime for Eyes in Medium, three colors from the Coastal Scents 88 Neutral Palette *a beige, a brown, and a cream - dunno the names*, MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in C6, Clinique Cream liner in Black, DiorShow Mascara in Black, MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Medium Plus, Moisturizing ChapStick, and a MAC Dazzleglass
smiles.gif

MrsAriGold

I have a pretty neutral every day look. I use the following everyday:

Liquid foundation, concealer, powder foundation to set, usually 2 or 3 neutral/brown shadows, blush, black eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow gel and usually a pink lip.

hawaii02

When I know I will be out all day, I do a full-face. Yesterday, picking up the kids- I had blush, lipstick, a wash of shadow and mascara.

Kragey

I usually use tons and tons of bright colors, either on my lips or my eyes. However, lately I've been so busy that I've been sticking to a super-basic routine: black mascara - undereye concealer -- powder -- lipstick. Sometimes I use a gloss, sometimes I throw on a cream shadow, but that's generally what I've been doing. Damn the lack of time in the morning!

MizzMelroseMood

concealer and tinted moisturizerbrow pencil or shadow, dark brown liner, black mascarapeachy blush, bronzer, and baby pink lipgloss
smiles.gif

bubbleheart

I pretty much wear makeup everyday but in the last while I've been pretty much 100% neutral colors. Foundation, concealer, blush/bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and oil control powder. Sounds pretty full face but I hope it looks natural lol.

Shadowy Lady

I don't have an everyday look. I wear different makeup everyday, lol! I do have a lazy look though. And that's this:

Eyes: Painterly as base, Blanc type all over lid, Espresso and Cork in the crease. Any pencil liner to line, CG mascara

Face: no concealer, MUFE F&B, Ben Nye powder, any bold blush such as Nars Desire or MAC Love Thing mb

Lips: any bold colour: either Nars Damned, MAC Up the Amp or GAT

malvales

My everyday look is very basic, just moisturizer, foundation/powder, natural blush, and lip balm.
But it depends where I go that day. If I go to post office I just wear my drugstore powder and a little bit of blush. If I go somewhere nicer I wear my MAC foundation, blush and highlighter, and lip balm. I hardly wear lipstick.

xjslx

usually for schooldays I don't do anything other than brows, conceal, powder, and highlight (due to lack of time in the morning)... unfortunate.

KellyBean

-Mineral foundation (alima)
-Nars orgasm blush
-UD stash eyeliner- smoked out using a 219
-mascara
-lip balm

...that's it

If I have to go out of the house I will do concealer,foundation,powder,bronzer,contour powder,blush,prime eyes then typically do a brown smokey eye,mascara and either fascinating or smoulder as liner.Then I wear lipstick but lately Im getting back into gloss so I`ll wear a gloss over something like angel,creme cup or creme de nude.

For a night out I`ll typically do the same but darken up the eyes with carbon lots more liner and mascara and always add false lashes.I will occasionaly use a highlighter for nights out and I nearly always use myth with a gloss over.I love myth to blot out my very pigmented lips and think it looks great with a pinky nude gloss over.

If Im just in the house,in a rush or not going anywhere special it all depends on my mood but in a rush I would do concealer,foundation,powder,bronzer,all that glitters,skip eyeliner,mascara add some blush a gloss or l/s and thats it.All that glitters is a god send when I`m in rush but still want a shadow.I went through a phase where I would do just rubenesque paint pot on my lids too.

LittleMaryJane

Benefit Concealer
MUFE HD Foundation (Switching back to Mat Velvet tho)
MUFE HD Set Powder
Blush
Lipstick
Shadow
Liner

On off days, usually I almost always wear my full makeup job but on off days I might use some concealer and blend it out with MAC studio fix.

Honey&LemonGirl

Lately, this has been my weekday morning ritual:

1. Tiny bit of MUFE HD #120 to cover any cheek or nose redness
2. MAC Select Moisturecover NC20 for undereye circles and blemishes
3. MUFE HD Powder to set
4. A little bit of MUFE HD Blush #4 with MAC Pink Swoon dusted on top
5. Diorshow mascara + lip balm

Probably takes 4-5 minutes, then it's out the door!
smiles.gif

slick

I do a full face of makeup during the work week: primer, concealer, liquid foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, brows, lips, and cheeks. On most weekdays I wear "bold neutrals", meaning that I wear neutral colors but I perfer shimmer/frost finishes and I definitely pack the color on
smiles.gif
Occasionally I wear a brighter purple, pink, or teal.

On the weekends I still do a full face, but I just usually wear powder foundation instead of liquid, and sometimes I'll skip the concealer. Also I might just use a quick wash of eyeshadow instead of 3-4 colors like I usually do on the weekdays. I spend a lot less time wearing makeup on the weekends than I do on the weekdays (this is probably the opposite of most people, lol), so I guess I don't feel the need to spend as much time on it on the weekends, haha.

SUMM3RxBABii

My everyday look is very simple. I try to keep it as natural as possible, but not look dull at the same time, you know? LOL!

I put on mineral foundation, concealer, fluidliner, light black eyeshadow (without primer so I don't look too much), a lipgloss that matches my lipcolor (whatever that even means lol) and blush.

Courtney <3

for days when i go to work ( im a waitress ) this is what i do
- primer/mousturizer
- concealer
- studio tech
- powder
- eye liner
- mascara
- chapstick

but then on lazy days its usually just powder and mascara
smiles.gif

Senoj

I really don't wear makeup everyday but if I do it's powder or concealer on certain spots, mascara and some lip gloss.