your most hated mac e/s?

Claire Voyant

I hate Motif and Club. Also not a fan of Swiss Chocolate or Bisque. Motif was just disgusting, not pigmented whatsoever and barely showed up on my skin. I returned that one. I loved the color of Club, but after a few hours it completely disappeared from my lid, you couldn't tell I had even put it on at all. Swiss Chocolate and Bisque are just not pigmented enough for my liking (Bisque kind of blends in with my skintone).
Seriously? Club and Swiss Chocolate are two of my favorites . . .I've only ever worn them layered though.  

ashnicole88

Yes, seriously lol. I would put Club all over my lid and a few hours later it looked like I had never put any eyeshadow on at all. I got KVD On the Road from Sephora and its perfect. Way more pigmented and doesn't fade. Maybe I should try Swiss Chocolate with on the road, thanks for the suggestion!

Lipstickdiva420

My most hated eyeshadow from mac is bitter. I can't get no type of pigmentation from that color what so ever. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

leahrenae

I hate any lustre shadow...they are the WORST shadows to work with. Swimming was one of the first shadows I purchased from MAC, maybe 5 years ago and I never bought another. That one doesn't even have a dent in it.

leahrenae

I think anything Lustre sucks...but I may be wrong because ever since I first bought Swimming, I've avoided lustre finishes ever since.

Oh! And MAC's mattes. I've used mattes from Sugarpill and they blend BEAUTIFULLY, but I can never work with mattes from MAC like Newly Minted or Fig 1 >_<
lol! my story with Swimming...exactly!

Copperhead

I hate any lustre shadow...they are the WORST shadows to work with. Swimming was one of the first shadows I purchased from MAC, maybe 5 years ago and I never bought another. That one doesn't even have a dent in it.
I wore Swimming about a week ago and liked it a lot. Mine is old. I've hardly worn it though. A color similar to Swimming that's not a Lustre finish would be NYX's Kiwi.

Ladydee91500

My hates are.. Trax, Sweet Lust and as much as I want to like them... Retrospeck and Idol Eyes. These were all some of my very firsts and i just stare at them now... 12 years later. I know a ton of ppl don't like the lustres.. I get it but definitely find them easier to work with when you use a paint or paint pot first.. they just 'stick' and the pigmentation looks better.

boujoischic

Nylon that crap is just so frosty and shimmery. Pieces of it keep chipping off so it gets onto my other shadow that are in the same palette.

hollied3

I cannot stand Soba!! I tried to use it all over the lid, 1/2 the lid, in the crease and mixed with other colors. It looks like I used wet sandbox sand!! I was able to return it for Star Violet, which is my new Fave!!

califabulous

sketch just bleehhh i have tried different looks with it too....o well such a pretty color in the pot
I certainly bought a dud initially. It was so pretty on everyone else but on my...barely any color. I finally realized and exchanged it for a new one and it's like butter! Hardly have to dip my brush in it for great payoff....

IHughes

I'm not very happy with Shroom, it seems to have hardened in some places and I can't pick up any of it at all!!

Wolverina

Oh man- I don't hate an e/s because it isn't my color, I hate the underperformers. Number one on this list is Groundcover from FF. I don't know if they imprinted them too hard, but there is NO pigmentation to be achieved. Scraping, wetting, cajoling = nada. Pink Slip also belongs in this House of Horrors.