your most hated mac e/s?

jayceegab

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
Dear Cupcake from Sugarsweet. It's a horrible e/s but luckily I found out it makes a great blush so it wasn't a total waste.

i completely agree. no matter how i wear it i look like i have a rash on my lid???

BloodMittens

Chrome Yellow
ssad.gif
It just will NOT stop crusting weirdly on me. It's so sad... because it's so beautiful. Good thing I found Bright Sunshine <333

Shadowy Lady

I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread. I usually try to make all e/s work regardless of the colour and the texture but I absolutely hate Sweet Lust! Annoying glittery mess!!

Nzsallyb

satin taupe: horrible to blend, and makes my dark undereye circles look even darker! and its not because of fall out etc. and its in every freaking quad!!!!!!
woodwinked: terrible brown on me

BunnyBunnyBunny

The only shadow I couldn't make work AT ALL: Mythology. Pretty coppery shade that fades to hideous pink. Applies chunky and unevenly. Couldn't get it to work!!

SparklingWaves

I have this love/hate thing with Club. I see people use it on the FOTD and it looks amazing on them. I want it to look like that on me. I use it and it looks like a nasty rusting rancid brown and does nothing for my eyes. Yet, I keep trying things under it to try to make it work. (sigh)

The MA said Club doesn't work for her either. It's our undertones.

cupcake_x

Cool Heat from the Cool Heat collection. It was a beeyotch to apply and blend and the color looks so weird when you get it on your eye.

I just bought woodwinked because everyone raves about it. I swear I look hung over when I wear it. I just think it isn't a good brown for me.

Mythology seems to be a problem for so many people, but I absolutely love that e/s.

geeko

newly minted is one of my fav teals from mac.

It is actually pretty pigmented...n appears true to the color in the pan when i used too faced shadow insurance under it.

i love newly minted...sad that some people hate it.

Exotica

trax because it turns into a bruised looking hot mess

fig 1 because after an hour it turns brown on me

Paramnesia

I agree with creme de violet, I hate hate HATE this eyeshadow. I doesn't blend well for me at all nor show up.

I also don't like crystal avalanche, like what bloodmittens said about chrome yellow it applies all crusty on my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trempot
I couldn't find a use for Aquadisiac.
ssad.gif

I love it on the inner part of my lid and mythology on the outside corner, but I'd have to go check my colors to remember what I used for the crease and highlight. I also lined my waterline with ud 24/7 electric and carbon below that and for a V.

andrrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDancer
Warm Chill and Gulfstream - I think they were from the Naughty Nauticals collection. They are lovely colors, but the color payoff sucks, the texture is chalky, and they basically disapper when I blend them. When I can get them to work they look lovely - but they are such a hassle to work with!

Me too!!! Especially Warm Chill!!!

HeatherAnn

Bitter. I was seduced b/c the MUA at the counter looked HOT in it. She was a dark haired beauty w/ an olive skin tone. I, on the other hand, am a fair skinned, cool toned blond... what was i thinking???? it looks like poo on me.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Nanagold and Newly Minted

i've always wanted to try nanogold. never swatched it before but i thought it would be a nice highlight.

I hate chrome yellow and the coral pro colour because no matter the base they still changes colour. I will beat them at their own game one day though!!!

LMD84

i know i already mentioned newly minted however just to back up whay i hate it :

i thought i'd try it again yesterday because it looks like such a pretty green! but once again i was disspointed! i applied it all over my lid. then put a crease colour on and when blending newly minted blended off!! all you could see was a little bit of rollickin paint pot which is started with! what the hell?!

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
newly minted is one of my fav teals from mac.

It is actually pretty pigmented...n appears true to the color in the pan when i used too faced shadow insurance under it.

i love newly minted...sad that some people hate it.

AMEN! This makes me so sad as well.
ssad.gif

Latest posts