your most hated mac e/s?

*K_87*

I hate Honesty. No colour payoff whatsoever on me.
For those of you who hate paradisco, try it as a blush, it looks lovely!

makeup_queen81

i HATE Lusterleaf....that is a fallout glitter bomb ..i don't even know why i bought...oh wait it's green..i am forced to buy every green e/s i see .lol

caramel_geek

Nanogold. I know there are ppl who loves it, but I hate it. A LOT. That's like the only e/s that I regret buying.
ssad.gif

tepa1974

I can't think of any e/s that I truly hate (although there are many that I don't reach for) but I just wanted to give a tip about using Newly Minted. I'ver never tried this but I saw someone on Youtube do this:

Scratch off some of the e/s and add some kind of mixing medium to it (should be a paste-y consistency), put that on the eyelid as a base (wait a few seconds for it to dry a bit) and then pack the e/s on the lid (on top of the "base").

The "base" should help with the color pay off of the eyeshadow. Hope this helps!

gildedangel

Pink Venus for me. I have never gotten along with MAC's lustre eyeshadows, but even the glitter doesn't show up on me!

kayley123

*sigh* I JUST found the first e/s that I haven't liked...Tete-a-Tint. It's a horrible orangey color on me...it looks horrible. I LOVE the texture, the matte2 shadows are soooo nice...but this color sucks!
Anybody have some suggestions for what to do with it?

Liz2286

I hate Gleam and Filament. They're just to glittery and have very little color payoff.

I don't really like Club and Sushi Flower. I use them on rare occasions but I'm not a fan of them.

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
*sigh* I JUST found the first e/s that I haven't liked...Tete-a-Tint. It's a horrible orangey color on me...it looks horrible. I LOVE the texture, the matte2 shadows are soooo nice...but this color sucks!
Anybody have some suggestions for what to do with it?

"what to do with it?" lol... sell it to me?! (J/k my dear Mods, I know soliciting outside of the swap forum violates the TOS, but this was tooo easy ;P )

I use it as my lid color on nuetral days, but i'm NC45. maybe wash a shimmery p/g over it (like Pink Bronze)..? I dunno...
th_confused_new.gif

viola84

I dont like parfait amour, it look high pigmented, but on my eyes it dissapears!, I'm an nc 42 btw so maybe im to dark dunno

tokidoki1825

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Nanogold. I know there are ppl who loves it, but I hate it. A LOT. That's like the only e/s that I regret buying.
ssad.gif

I totally agree! It looked so, so nice in the pan, and it just does NOTHING for me.

Karen_B

I don't really hate any of my eyeshadows, most of them I can make work. But there are a few that have just proven impossible.

Bold as Gold from Fafi eyes 2 - unusable. I normally don't have that much problems with lustres, but this just won't stick to my eyes.

Flourishing. I can't get this to work for me, it just doesn't suit me.

jen77

Idol Eyes- this one does absolutely nothing for me

Not particularly fond of Honey Lust or Club

blazeno.8

Right now, I think the worst might be... Arena. It's not bad, but that's because I've weeded my collection of the bad ones.

The worst ever purchased? Honey Lust.

amyzon

Shroom is the worst eyeshadow evras... I could rub my brush in it for half an hour and I'll never pick up enough for it to show up!!!

Pink venus sucks... Da Bling looks like shit on me... Come to think of it a lot of MAC's pinks look like shit on me.
ssad.gif
Oh, and I can't believe I haven't seen Swimming mentioned yet... THE HORROR...