YSL babydoll kiss & blush

Dominique33

Yes I will post as soon as possible :) nothing has arrived here yet except the Givenchy collection and the new Rouges G, the Chanel foundation too but YSL is to be launched in May ! I know there is a Dior post summer collec. To launch in June ( pink mascara ^^ and 3 other coloured ones in new packagings the same as the Dior Addict, Black ) It is Time to save up I think ;) ! Kiss and Blush look great, I might pick up more than I thought !

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]Finally!  My forth, but not necessarily my last Kiss & blush arrived today along with the new Chanel Foundation Perfection Lumiére Velvet:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I was a tad skeptical at first because Prune Impertinente appear lighter in the bottle than I had hoped, but once I swatched it, I was quite happy.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Prune Impertinente[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] (Burgundy)* 11; [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Orange Fougueux[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] (Orange) 04;  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fuchsia Desinvolte[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] (Hot Pink) 01; [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Libertine[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] (Red) 06[/COLOR]
These are love I'm loving these colors awesome haul medgal enjoy which are your fave so far.i have to get aleast two of these if I stop buying everything else I can lol that orange and pink heck I love them all lol

Medgal07

These are love I'm loving these colors awesome haul medgal enjoy which are your fave so far.i have to get aleast two of these if I stop buying everything else I can lol that orange and pink heck I love them all lol
yahoo.gif
Thank you ATG! I've worn them all except Prune Impertinente (Burgundy) #11 but I know I'll love it when I'm in a vampy mood.
graucho.gif

I've worn the pink & orange most often---today I'm wearing the orange---AGAIN. I do love the red one, as well.
I don't think you can go wrong w/any of these colors!

Medgal07

Yes I will post as soon as possible
smiles.gif
nothing has arrived here yet except the Givenchy collection and the new Rouges G, the Chanel foundation too but YSL is to be launched in May ! I know there is a Dior post summer collec. To launch in June ( pink mascara ^^ and 3 other coloured ones in new packagings the same as the Dior Addict, Black ) It is Time to save up I think
winks.gif
! Kiss and Blush look great, I might pick up more than I thought !
I certainly did Dominique---quite surprising for me

IHughes

They had them on sale for 19.7 pounds and I couldn't help getting two to try!! Excited to see if I love them as much as I love the glossy stains!!

IHughes

[COLOR=0000FF]   Would you believe I've never tried the glossy stains?[/COLOR]
I LOVE the glossy stain formula, it's so long lasting on me! The only problem is choosing the shade because they turn darker on my lips. You should try out the formula if you want long lasting shine!

Medgal07

I LOVE the glossy stain formula, it's so long lasting on me! The only problem is choosing the shade because they turn darker on my lips. You should try out the formula if you want long lasting shine!
I think I'll have to give them a try because I'm intrigued !

Medgal07

Going from Kiss and Blush to glossy stains is like going from lobster dinners to mcdonalds.
2cents.gif
Really? OMG---I don't do fast food
icon_eek.gif
of any kind! I was
intrigued------now I'm enlightened
lol.gif

Going to find something else that piques my interest
whistle.gif
Thanks!!!

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]  Really?  OMG---I don't do fast food:shock: of any kind!  I was [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]intrigued------now I'm enlightened[/COLOR]:lol:   [COLOR=0000FF]Going to find something else that piques my interest[/COLOR]:whistle: [COLOR=0000FF] Thanks!!![/COLOR]
LOL! I love fast food but McDonald's is gremlin meat. Glossy stains are just ok. Won't hurt to try I guess but after buying a handful and wearing them over time, it just doesn't stand up. K&B is far superior.

IHughes

LOL! I love fast food but McDonald's is gremlin meat. Glossy stains are just ok. Won't hurt to try I guess but after buying a handful and wearing them over time, it just doesn't stand up. K&B is far superior.
If that's the case I'll be really happy because I love the glossy stains!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Gremlin meat...
rofl.gif

I've been waiting with baited breath to try the K&B, but now I'm nervous. I tried one on my cheeks and dabbed a little of it (new tester) on my lips the other day and though it felt a little dry. That wouldn't be a huge deal, but the next day, my lips were in horrible shape- dry, cracked and sore. I can't be certain that it was because of the K&B, but I have had allergic reactions to YSL products before.

My thinking now is that they do make very nice blushes and they cost about the same as a Chanel or Hourglass blush, so maybe I can just use it as that if the whole lip thing doesn't work out for me. On the other hand, it does seem kind of like I'm missing out by not using the product to its full potential...

Medgal07

Gremlin meat...
rofl.gif

I've been waiting with baited breath to try the K&B, but now I'm nervous. I tried one on my cheeks and dabbed a little of it (new tester) on my lips the other day and though it felt a little dry. That wouldn't be a huge deal, but the next day, my lips were in horrible shape- dry, cracked and sore. I can't be certain that it was because of the K&B, but I have had allergic reactions to YSL products before.

My thinking now is that they do make very nice blushes and they cost about the same as a Chanel or Hourglass blush, so maybe I can just use it as that if the whole lip thing doesn't work out for me. On the other hand, it does seem kind of like I'm missing out by not using the product to its full potential...
Oye Katred! So what happened? Were you able to determine if you had an allergic reaction to the product?
That would be a bummer. I'm still loving them. In fact, I ordered another one today--- 07 Corail Affranchi to go
with this coral kick that I've been on lately.

Dominique33

http://blogtobealive.com/?p=5948 Here is a link about allergies to YSL products, makeup is science & chemistry that ´ s what makes it so great but... Hope this is useful Katred.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hope this is useful Katred.
Thank you so much! That is EXACTLY what I went through. Although my reaction was even stronger than hers. Basically, the same thing, except the reaction (to both the Voluptés and the K&Bs) was all over my lips.

Also, looking through her blog, I love her style. So thanks for introducing me to her as well!

Dominique33

Thank you so much! That is EXACTLY what I went through. Although my reaction was even stronger than hers. Basically, the same thing, except the reaction (to both the Voluptés and the K&Bs) was all over my lips.

Also, looking through her blog, I love her style. So thanks for introducing me to her as well!
Your're welcome. Allergies can be so painful and dangerous as well.
001_unsure.gif