YSL babydoll kiss & blush

Haven

I wanted to purchase several of these because of quality of the product. Then I did the sniff test. I can't stand the smell of a lot of YSL lip products- unfortunately including these.

Medgal07

I wanted to purchase several of these because of quality of the product. Then I did the sniff test. I can't stand the smell of a lot of YSL lip products- unfortunately including these.
th_happy1.gif
Ran off to smell one of mine as soon I read this Haven. I never paid attention to the scent because it dissipates quickly. I do understand one being
sensitive to L/S & other scents. You're on point about the quality of the product. I just purchased my 5th one.

allthingsglam

eb2d92ac_image.jpeg
late to the party finally picked up some kiss and blush loving them Here is kiss and blush 5 Sorry about that bright light

beautycool

474ab597_image.jpeg
Here's my own swatches of number 8 Love it :) Bought last year £28 I think it was or £26 picture on the top left was a side picture to show number 8 on my cheek dabbed on a few spots then blended well You can wear it as bright as you like or just a few dabs like me to give yourself a flush like I have done That's the good thing about this you can wear it how you like full on or not :) The second top right pic me with bare lips The third pic bottom left of the blush number 8 And the bottom right is me with number 8 on :)