YSL Discussion Thread

Icecaramellatte

It works great whether you are a WOC or a Casper. I found it lovely. I like it better then the balls. I use it as a setting powder. A light dusting on the T zone and it is just lovely. No regrets, would purchase again in a heartbeat. I use a small fluffy brush to apply and then use the Artis oval 10 brush to lightly buff it out. I can see if you use the puff that comes with it you might get too much product on. Just a light dusting, and perfection. I worked with a WOC and it was beautiful on her Cafe Au Lait complexion. 
Sorry I'm lost. What product are you talking about?

Medgal07

It works great whether you are a WOC or a Casper. I found it lovely. I like it better then the balls. I use it as a setting powder. A light dusting on the T zone and it is just lovely. No regrets, would purchase again in a heartbeat. I use a small fluffy brush to apply and then use the Artis oval 10 brush to lightly buff it out. I can see if you use the puff that comes with it you might get too much product on. Just a light dusting, and perfection. I worked with a WOC and it was beautiful on her Cafe Au Lait complexion.
Ash, I'm hoping the same for the Blur powder, also pink. From what I've heard and read, it's a solid cream that dries to a powder finish. This should be very interesting to say the least.

ashievic

Yes, mine is pink. I will take a pic if the sun ever comes out. It is delicate pink with a slight sparkle to it.

ashievic

Ash, I'm hoping the same for the Blur powder, also pink. From what I've heard and read, it's a solid cream that dries to a powder finish. This should be very interesting to say the least.
TF new foundations being released in August do the same thing.

Monsy

Yes i think yours is lighter shade than mine. I am glad you like it. It just didn't work for me or at least didn't meet my expectations that were high based on their description and their promises. If they said "hey it's a nice loose setting powder" I would be ok with that.

Here is my swatch

ashievic

You can't even see it on my arm when I swatch it. I bought maybe 6 months ago or so. When it was 1st listed on the YSL site before it hit the stores.

Medgal07

Nay maybe you can transfer this whole ysl conversation to ysl thread?
I totally forgot which thread I was in. I think that happened because of the concurrent Armani & YLS sales.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

You can't even see it on my arm when I swatch it. I bought maybe 6 months ago or so. When it was 1st listed on the YSL site before it hit the stores.
I almost purchased it but it seemed like too big a risk for me to take at that time.

Vineetha

Thank you!! I didn't order the pink one but one of the middle yellow ones!! Anyways I called to cancel today and since that would bring my total below 75 I would lose the whole discount!! I had opted to cancel it completely and place another order !! Since it's already in shipping phase they weren't sure they could do it!! I was told I will get a mail if they could do it and then proceed to place a new order!! In other words a mess :haha:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you!! I didn't order the pink one but one of the middle yellow ones!! Anyways I called to cancel today and since that would bring my total below 75 I would lose the whole discount!! I had opted to cancel it completely and place another order !! Since it's already in shipping phase they weren't sure they could do it!! I was told I will get a mail if they could do it and then proceed to place a new order!! In other words a mess
girlhaha.gif
ohboy.gif
ohboy.gif