YSL Discussion Thread

Shars

Thank you!! I didn't order the pink one but one of the middle yellow ones!! Anyways I called to cancel today and since that would bring my total below 75 I would lose the whole discount!! I had opted to cancel it completely and place another order !! Since it's already in shipping phase they weren't sure they could do it!! I was told I will get a mail if they could do it and then proceed to place a new order!! In other words a mess
girlhaha.gif
Wasn't there anything else you wouldn't mind having that they could add to the order to replace the powder?

Vineetha

Wasn't there anything else you wouldn't mind having that they could add to the order to replace the powder?
They weren't sure they could cancel or modify it at that point Shars!! I will see if I get the mail !! More than likely it will ship I think!! The other part is just you touché éclat that I can get later too!! My current one can still go on for a while!! I added it to push the order over 75 but right now I wouldn't care if the whole thing is cancelled!! :meh:

Shars

They weren't sure they could cancel or modify it at that point Shars!! I will see if I get the mail !! More than likely it will ship I think!! The other part is just you touché éclat that I can get later too!! My current one can still go on for a while!! I added it to push the order over 75 but right now I wouldn't care if the whole thing is cancelled!!
noworry.gif
Aww man. That sucks! Did you get anything from GA? I want everything and nothing lol.

Vineetha

Aww man. That sucks! Did you get anything from GA? I want everything and nothing lol.
No I didn't! I looked for a while but there wasn't anything I wanted!! :)lol:) I already got the eye tints from sephora during chic week and few pieces from maharajah collection form NM!! :haha:

Shars

No I didn't! I looked for a while but there wasn't anything I wanted!! (
lol.gif
) I already got the eye tints from sephora during chic week and few pieces from maharajah collection form NM!!
girlhaha.gif
Imagine us... sales galore and nothing that we want. I bet you once the sale is over, we will be seeing all and sundry to buy
sigh.gif
. I didn't pick up my eye tints yet, though, so I'll most likely grab the main ones I want now.

Medgal07

From Armani I ordered my Mom the Crema Nera Recovery Oil, with 20% off it was still painful, but...plus the Chanel Sublimage new release of this version is 650.00. Chanel NEVER has a sale. At least in the States. She ran out of her Sublimage serum the other night. Which costs 425.00. Hopefully she will be happy with this. I hate that with Chanel products you have no idea how empty they are.

From YSL, I ordered the Touche Eclat Blur Primer and the Touche Eclat Blur Perfector. I did serious damage with the Le Disko dazzle shadows I was not expecting to love....ordered 3 more and the fuchsia gloss. It is not my fav formula, gets tacky after you apply. But it gives your lipstick some cool subtle shimmer to it. I already ordered the dark purple one. Thought they would good over TF Velvet Violet. I skipped the black and gold shadows in Le Disko, since I have many close dupes in those colors.

So really didn't have any extra cash to go bat $hyt crazy with this sale.

It would be nice instead of giving away those bags and gifts with purchase. How about a discount???? But the marketing guys would not like that idea...I mean this towards the stores. Still don't have the Crema Nera foundation I ordered 8 days ago. It was sent the goofy shipping FedEx then flips to USPS. I was suppose to leave on Sunday, but instead have been given more down time.
They seem to be the most popular YSL items. I do like that they participate with the cash back programs.

Icecaramellatte

Which fragrance? I actually haven't tried any YSL fragrances. Probably because I'm in a rush to get away from the counter after spending $$$ on makeup, lol. Do you have any other YSL fragrances? Yes! I couldn't imagine how I would use it when it launched. Since then, I've seen a few pics online that made me swoon for it. Now it's in stock AND I have a coupon? Kismet. THIS. The thrill of new makeup tho....
I want the Majestic Rose scent. It's a couple of hundred dollars. Quite pricey so now may be the time to get it. I have and love Black Opium. Really nice if you like sweet scents. I recently ordered untried a small bottle of Parisienne from sephora. Nice pretty floral for spring but not a must have for me.
The YSL Souffle d'Eclat loose powder. It is a delicate pink. 
Thanks.

ashievic

My goodies came!!! The blur perfector is really cool!!!! It feels like paraffin goes on clear, then poof, dries to a powder. The primer is also lovely!!!!

Medgal07

My goodies came!!! The blur perfector is really cool!!!! It feels like paraffin goes on clear, then poof, dries to a powder. The primer is also lovely!!!!
I'm trying mine tomorrow out for the first time tomorrow. I selected the lipstick as one of my complimentary samples and it's insane------the prettiest coppery rose gold,
I have nothing like it in my stash, why--didn't-- know--about--this--before, kind of lipstick!!! Better yet, now that I think about it, it's the lipstick version of Tom Ford's Pink
Guilt lip gloss.

eyelove.gif

Monsy

I got a little sample of the primer and I think it's made me curious enough to risk trying a full-sized product.
is it hydrating? i would think it should be glowy hydrating kind of a thing since it should go with TE foundation

ashievic

Today I will use the blur primer, and then the weird stuff and let you know how it goes. Yes day when I played with it. It removed my foundation I had on. But it was awesome how it did become powder is a nano second!!! They do have specific instruction on the back of the box for apply several ways. I am going to try the all over application first.

Monsy

are you gonna try it before or after foundation or both?
i think you can just pat it onto the skin gently that should help foundation stay

i have try products like that one from other brands. it's good for oily skin and large pores

please report back on the Blur primer

ashievic

I got a little sample of the primer and I think it's made me curious enough to risk trying a full-sized product.

is it hydrating? i would think it should be glowy hydrating kind of a thing since it should go with TE foundation
Remember, this has to set about a minute BEFORE you apply your foundation. Per the instructions enclosed with it.

Latest posts