YSL Discussion Thread

ashievic

Update on Weird Stuff. I found as I sweating my a$$ off yesterday, if you gently rub the areas of concern, it mattes again. I did not have to reapply. It also do not get goopy in the compact, as it was stuck in my pocket as I hauled my butt around. I have had no pilling issues. Since mirrors in a pup tent are not workable, no electric, this is truly a no brain required to apply product.

awickedshape

I was hoping for the Rouge Pur Couture formula. I'm allergic to the RVs. On the other hand, I really like the look of the glosses. I'll just have to be careful since light lavender purple shades don't love me the way I love them
I have to try to put more things into rotation.

Vineetha

Wow, really? Are these an early release from the fall collection? thanks for the info, I have to have one!
Yes they seem to have gotten the whole collection including the metal clash palette and universal powder compact based on their IG post!!

Psych1

Yes they seem to have gotten the whole collection including the metal clash palette and universal powder contact based on their IG post!!
Ahhh, I'm calling as soon as I get a chance! I was planning on waiting a lot longer for this collection.

Psych1

Thanks to the intel from Vineetha, I have part of the Fall Collection on it's way to me from BG. I just couldn't wait! I got: The gorgeous eye palette The compact powder Two of the Eye Kajals in Black and Navy Lavender Lip Gloss I can't WAIT!

Medgal07

Update on Weird Stuff. I found as I sweating my a$$ off yesterday, if you gently rub the areas of concern, it mattes again. I did not have to reapply. It also do not get goopy in the compact, as it was stuck in my pocket as I hauled my butt around. I have had no pilling issues. Since mirrors in a pup tent are not workable, no electric, this is truly a no brain required to apply product.
Good to know Ash!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Couture kajal swatches
https://instagram.com/p/4PNY2GFLWQ/
I read that as 'kegel'-----Meddy needs a nap
greengrin.gif
and an eye exam!!!

Medgal07

Yes they seem to have gotten the whole collection including the metal clash palette and universal powder compact based on their IG post!!
Just when I thought I could take a deep breath, relax and use the ton of new things that I haven't yet used
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

Thanks to the intel from Vineetha, I have part of the Fall Collection on it's way to me from BG. I just couldn't wait! I got: The gorgeous eye palette The compact powder Two of the Eye Kajals in Black and Navy Lavender Lip Gloss I can't WAIT!
:happydance: Yay!!! Awesome!! They also had a GWP with purchase!! The samples looked good!!

Psych1

:lol: the palette :eyelove: ! I also like the powder but I don't know about ordering ysl ones after the sale fiasco :nope: :haha:
Lol, are you talking about the blur Perfector? I'm on the fence about this new one as well, especially bc it doesn't have any special packaging to compensate for the product being poor. It's a risk for sure! The palette just gives me butterflies. The packaging is just a must for me and I love both ysl eye palettes I have.
:happydance: Yay!!! Awesome!! They also had a GWP with purchase!! The samples looked good!!
Thanks! The SA told me about the big GWP they have going on, I had no idea. I threw in a guerlain powder I've been eyeing to get me above $275. She said she's giving me a few other gifts she had on hand, so it'll be a fun package to receive next week!

Latest posts