YSL Discussion Thread

elegant-one

I love my Gucci blushes, and I would expect the other powders to be as good. What bronzer shade do you like?

Good to hear! Thanks.

Is it Love?:cloud9:

For me yes. It looks very subtle & natural. I do not like to look like a bronze goddess thank you lol. Silky soft texture too.

Sugar & Spice

There are also new shades in the new Touche Éclat foundation specifically those with very fair skin, also some of the deeper shades have been discontinued and there is only 2 deep shades now. B80 & B90

MissTania

The Gucci bronzer I have is Indian Sand.

Thank you, I will check out some reviews to see swatches. Gucci Beauty was supposed to come to Australia last year but last time I checked I was advised it had been delayed and might not launch at all.

For me yes. It looks very subtle & natural. I do not like to look like a bronze goddess thank you lol. Silky soft texture too.

Yay! :cloud9: Your stamp of approval is a good sign, amongst the countless lipsticks,highlighters and blushes of my collection, there are only 2 bronzers LOL. I bought Hourglass Dim Light, which is effectively a bronzer on me, so I'll call it at 3 bronzers.

Have you seen the Estee Lauder Multi-Glow palette? It looks too gorgeous to pass up! I just ordered it over the phone without seeing it in person lol.

http://swatchandreview.com/estee-lauder-bronze-goddess-summer-2016-collection-review/

http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2016/03/estee-lauder-bronze-goddess-2016.html

Last edited:

Monsy

do you want me to swatch it next to dim light ??

how light are you? because there is no way you are lighter than me and I use dim light as setting powder or to blend out cheek color

MissTania

do you want me to swatch it next to dim light ??

how light are you? because there is no way you are lighter than me and I use dim light as setting powder or to blend out cheek color

That would be great! My skin tone is a light yellow based shade, but I think because my skin is fairly oily a lot of foundations oxidize on me. I tried a MAC NC15 Cream compact foundation and it looked mustard coloured on me - I had to remove it as I couldn't go out in public. In Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra (Made in France) I use shades 010 or 01. They have released a very light shade 005 which is quite light I bought it but haven't used it enough to say whether it is a good match yet. I just bought the NARS Velvet Matte in Finland and it oxidized a bit and made me look very tanned - I will try it again (can't remember if I used a primer last time) and if it looks too dark it will have to go back.

Sugar & Spice

That would be great! My skin tone is a light yellow based shade, but I think because my skin is fairly oily a lot of foundations oxidize on me. I tried a MAC NC15 Cream compact foundation and it looked mustard coloured on me - I had to remove it as I couldn't go out in public. In Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra (Made in France) I use shades 010 or 01. They have released a very light shade 005 which is quite light I bought it but haven't used it enough to say whether it is a good match yet. I just bought the NARS Velvet Matte in Finland and it oxidized a bit and made me look very tanned - I will try it again (can't remember if I used a primer last time) and if it looks too dark it will have to go back.

Nars oxidized on me as well. The only foundations that haven't oxidized on me were Giorgio Armani, Guerlain, and YSL.

Monsy

i wear nars finland and it's a perfect match for me
although i do not have to deal with oxidizing since i am not oily. but i am pale and yellow toned.

in mac i am nc15, chanel beige 10, dior 011 , ysl bd 10 - i hope that helps

Haviggi

anyone tried instant moisture glow?

I got 2 testers last month! I used the first one.Very similar effects with Clarins Flash Balm on my skin, it is tinted but it provides a very light coverage that events out skin tone but nothing spectacular though ! I am staying with my precious flash balm!

Last edited:

MissTania

i wear nars finland and it's a perfect match for me
although i do not have to deal with oxidizing since i am not oily. but i am pale and yellow toned.

in mac i am nc15, chanel beige 10, dior 011 , ysl bd 10 - i hope that helps

Thanks, I will keep an eye out. In Dior powder foundations I used to wear 020 and it was a nice match. I will check out 011!

I bought NARS Terre-Neuve in the Velvet Matte originally, then Finland. I need to see if one is wearable, otherwise I am exchanging both of them. Lucky there is a 90 day exchange timeframe here. You are lucky that Finland is a perfect match!

Monsy

Tania here is dim light vs the bronzer

They are totally different undertone and everything

Heavy swatches

2016-04-15 11.52.04.jpg

2016-04-15 11.53.18.jpg

2016-04-15 11.52.29.jpg

MissTania

Hi Monsy, thank you very much for the swatches:flowers:! They are really nice on you. I am still waiting for this to launch at YSL here.