YSL Discussion Thread

Icecaramellatte

Thanks. That was really the only one I could find with most but not all shades. I'm surprised there aren't more swatch pics. I'll keep looking.

YarahFlower

Played around with the new pop water collection today...meh :dunno: its ok, not my fave collection from YSL... I'm getting that yellow nail polish. Reminds of a school bus though :haha:

Medgal07

I'm getting that yellow nail polish. Reminds of a school bus though
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif

mysteereous

Swatches of the eye palette:
6df9d6e5_20150406_183352.jpeg
flash
b14749eb_20150406_183015.jpeg
no flash The middle color blends in with my skin. It's across the knuckle and down the side. The other colors are slightly darker and more red/rusty IRL. Not a must have palette, but it fits in with the Bronze Princess theme I have planned for the summer. Hope this helps someone.

Icecaramellatte

The middle color blends in with my skin. It's across the knuckle and down the side. The other colors are slightly darker and more red/rusty IRL. Not a must have palette, but it fits in with the Bronze Princess theme I have planned for the summer. Hope this helps someone.
Is this the summer palette? I like the Bronze Princess idea.

Psych1

I also got a few of the Full Metal Shadows over the weekend @ Nordstrom plus the Les Sahariennes Balm Powder in Apricot. I LOVE the full metal shadows, they are buildable and stay put all day. I got # 2, 4, 6 and 10. I've used all but the #10, which is the blue and I'm loving them. The Les Sahariennes was almost sold out at my store, so I grabbed the last apricot. It has a pretty strong scent, which I don't like, but it fades shortly after applying. I found it picks up on dry patches if My skin is not moisturized well and can settle into pores and can look cakey unless I blended it really well, so it's a bit high maintenance. But the overall effect is really beautiful once I applied it properly. I applied it over my foundation as a settling balm, I'm curious to use it on it's own now. It's a cream to powder finish.
4b88701a_image.jpeg

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]Nice haul....enjoy!  I would have tried one of the shadows but I'm addicted to the Armani Eye Tints.[/COLOR] :sigh: [COLOR=0000FF] I did order a K & B.[/COLOR]
Thanks! Do you have any favorite GA eye tints? I swatched a few and I did like the colors/texture, but since they're not LE, I didn't feel the same urgency to purchase lol I am interested in trying at least one l!

YarahFlower

Been using the Le Touche Eclat foundation for the past week and I think I have found my favorite foundation of life! The color match, finish, and formulation is so perfect for me! My skin really loves this product. Anyone else on here use it? What are your thoughts? Also, does anyone know if the new YSL primer will be available in the US? It's up on the YSL UK site, but not up for us here in the states :(

Monsy

I like it a lot too for winter. Great foundation for dry skin and for someone who loves sheer to medium coverage and luminous finish.

YarahFlower

I like it a lot too for winter. Great foundation for dry skin and for someone who loves sheer to medium coverage and luminous finish. 
I love a sheer finish. Don't like to cover my freckles! I like that it looks like a second skin. Never had a foundation that did that for me, even though so many make those claims. I was about to give up on foundations...then came LE Touche Eclat :heart: What face products do you like in the warmer months?