YSL Discussion Thread

awickedshape

Me three. I was going to get Taupe Drop, but I'm sticking with my GA tints. Hopefully, they release new colors in this formulation for the Fall! 
I only have one eye tint but it's quite impressive. Misty Green was the only shade I was thinking about getting but I just can't muster up any interest in these now

Monsy

just got a nice sample of YSL lip oil and OMG!! I LOVEEEE IT!
i can't believe i haven't tried these before

smallestkitten

Credit to the blogger: http://thezombierebel.com/ysl-touche-eclat-blur-primer-perfector/
I've seen/felt the primer at counters here in Australia. It's ok, I really don't think it's anything special - it feels similar to the clear Smashbox primer, that really smooth and siliconey feeling. If you like that feeling, you'll like the primer. The pink brush is really, really pretty and soft but I agree with whoever said the handle is weirdly long. Still beautiful though!

Also if anyone has any more swatches/opinions of the burnt orange kiss and blush from the summer collection (number 14, I think? Ocre something?) I would LOOOOOVE to see them because I've been looking everywhere and can't find many!

KiKi Kontour

Didn't care for them. They are too watery.

they just seem like they don't have any color to them...
by themselves I don't see a major difference but layered it'll bring the color out more...i'll have to do some lip swatches to show the "effects" **cue rabbit out of hat magic trick**

KiKi Kontour

Yes!

the one i have tried has a lot of color to it like a stain with a clear gloss on top
yeeees I think that's the easiest way to describe em! initially I was like eeeeeh but it got better with time and left the cutest little tint. I like its not sticky n comfortable wearing.

Medgal07

Me three. I was going to get Taupe Drop, but I'm sticking with my GA tints. Hopefully, they release new colors in this formulation for the Fall!
Product overload!!! I'm good with GA Eye Tints and TF cream eyeshadows---oh and just got two Chanel Stylo Eye shadows---need to come up for air--someone
resuscitate me please!!!!

Medgal07

yeeees I think that's the easiest way to describe em! initially I was like eeeeeh but it got better with time and left the cutest little tint. I like its not sticky n comfortable wearing.
Not sticky at all---oily!
sigh.gif
Hence the name!

Monsy

I think they feel oily at first but after couple of minutes they stain the lips and it feels more of a glossy balm/clear gloss. I love it because my lips are extremely dry. I just have to decide on a color.

mkoparanova

The only thing I don't like about them is that the fragrance is quite overwhelming and I can taste it in the first hour or so. Otherwise I love how they feel and look!

awickedshape

http://www.temptalia.com/ysl-grey-splash-eau-dargent-misty-green-wet-blue-full-metal-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches#more-194124