YSL Discussion Thread

franlynne

Thanks for the suggestion. I was referring to the other colors in the special packaging as being too crazy for me, but I really want that special packaging.
I really try to stay away from matte lipstick, but I came home with two of the rouge pur couture mats today. 214 and 217, both lovely very neutral colors. They are the creamiest, velvety mattes I have ever tried. They put my Tom Ford ones to shame!

boschicka

I really try to stay away from matte lipstick, but I came home with two of the rouge pur couture mats today. 214 and 217, both lovely very neutral colors. They are the creamiest, velvety mattes I have ever tried. They put my Tom Ford ones to shame!

That's good to know! Especially if they don't go rancid like TF.

franlynne

That's good to know! Especially if they don't go rancid like TF.
So far I've had blush nude, pink dusk, and two casablancas go bad. Yet, I have two from his original collection that are just fine. I actually replaced the pink dusk, but it's gotten quite annoying to me.

awickedshape

Will the Top Secrets Lip Perfector be available in the US? Only seeing it in Europe and Canada now

Last edited:

MissTania

franlynne

I saw Rouge Pur Couture the Mats in 211 today and I want it!

YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats in 211 Decadent Pink, 212 Alternative Plum, and 213 Orange Seventies. From the Fall 2016 Scandal collection. | Pinterest | Rouge…

Also, I am considering finally getting one of the older ones, 208 and a newer one, 215.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture 'The Mats' Lipsticks | Couture Girl

Sephora has 20% off here as does Strawberrynet AU, so I will definitely be getting some.
I have 214 and 217 and I'm very happy with both. They are so creamy!

MissTania

I have 214 and 217 and I'm very happy with both. They are so creamy!

Funnily enough I came across your earlier posts about these new shades as I was curious if anyone had purchased these new shades. Glad to hear you're still happy with them and that they have a nice creamy texture.

The new shades are not in stores here yet, however I was able to order 215 from strawberrynet. I also ordered 208 and picked up 211 in store today. I am going to wait to see the other new ones in person.