Zumba anyone???

kpenn

My best advice is to take a good friend / sister / etc. to the classes and laugh your butt off! Seriously, it will give you twice the workout if you fool around and just have a good time. At my gym, the classes are full of ladies of all ages and fitness levels. While the first class I felt a little silly, I gradually learned the combos and worked my way up to knowing full songs. Zumba is by far my favourite cardio workout; the hour just flies by.

MzzRach

icon_bump.gif

Is anyone currently doing the Zumba DVD workouts? I am thinking about getting the set, but would love to hear some reviews if anyone is doing them.

Meisje

That looks fun!

I cannot do anything that requires I move in a coordinated fashion. I fear bumping into the other participants. Also, I did one lone aerobics class at my gym, and the regulars were so effing bitchy and cliquish that I never went back to the class. I only do ones where I get a nice, wide berth of space.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
icon_bump.gif

Is anyone currently doing the Zumba DVD workouts? I am thinking about getting the set, but would love to hear some reviews if anyone is doing them.

I have only done the classes so far but I have been wanting the DVDs as well. I put a hold for them at my local library so I could try it before I buy it.

metal_romantic

I haven't tried Zumba but I'm interested...
in regards to Kili's Island Girl DVD's, I love Tahitian Cardio (it's TOUGH though! Be warned!) but not so much the others.