Bronzer for the Bronzed!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Bronzer for the Bronzed!

  1. #391
    Senior Member afulton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle View Post
    Anyone out there using the Guerlain Terracotta bronzers in both #7 and #8?? I can't decide if #7 is need worthy enough...
    I had both but returned #7 for #5 because it was too red for me. I use #8 on a daily basis to bronze and it's amazing. I use #5 as an all over powder.
    Follow Me on Instagram: MACCutie08
    Chanel Perfection Lumiere 114, MAC Face and Body C7, MUFE 178, NC 50 MAC.......Makeup is my playground!

  2. #392
    Senior Member Twinkle_Twinkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte View Post
    I saw a few Fashion Fair Blush shades I would like earlier this year but I still haven't gotten around to purchasing them. I did pick up a nude lipstick I really like.
    Which ones?

  3. #393
    Senior Member Icecaramellatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sagehen View Post
    You cannot dangle that out there and not tell us the shade! And the formula...
    Sweet Maple!! Also picked up Lace and Femme but I liked Sweet Maple enough to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle View Post
    *Which ones?
    I don't remember but it was shimmery. The blush I mean.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://www.instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/
    https://www.ebates.com/r/PINEA8?eeid=28187

  4. #394
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What shade in the Guerlain Terra-cotta Bronzing Powder would any of you recommend for someone who wears NW45 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation, Chestnut in Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, and 500 Suede (W) in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longer Cushion Foundation? I wanted to purchase shade 8 , however, it's been discontinued so I'm assuming that either 7 or 9 would work but I'm unsure of which shade would be best between the two. Also, do you think Terra-cotta 4 Seasons Contour and Bronzing Powder Ebony would work on my skintone as well?
    Last edited by BrittLuvsMakeup; May 4th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.

  5. #395
    Senior Member sagehen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittLuvsMakeup View Post
    What shade in the Guerlain Terra-cotta Bronzing Powder would any of you recommend for someone who wears NW45 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation, Chestnut in Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, and 500 Suede (W) in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longer Cushion Foundation? I wanted to purchase shade 8 , however, it's been discontinued so I'm assuming that either 7 or 9 would work but I'm unsure of which shade would be best between the two. Also, do you think Terra-cotta 4 Seasons Contour and Bronzing Powder Ebony would work on my skintone as well?
    First of all, RIP shade 8 **weeps**
    I would rec shade 9 for you. I am about the same shade as you and 7 just looks like nothing on my skin.

  6. Thanks BrittLuvsMakeup thanked for this post
    Likes BrittLuvsMakeup liked this post
  7. #396
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sagehen View Post
    First of all, RIP shade 8 **weeps**
    I would rec shade 9 for you. I am about the same shade as you and 7 just looks like nothing on my skin.
    Thank you! It's a shame they discontinued 8, it seems like it was a popular shade. 9 it is then!

  8. #397
    Senior Member Twinkle_Twinkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittLuvsMakeup View Post
    What shade in the Guerlain Terra-cotta Bronzing Powder would any of you recommend for someone who wears NW45 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation, Chestnut in Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, and 500 Suede (W) in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longer Cushion Foundation? I wanted to purchase shade 8 , however, it's been discontinued so I'm assuming that either 7 or 9 would work but I'm unsure of which shade would be best between the two. Also, do you think Terra-cotta 4 Seasons Contour and Bronzing Powder Ebony would work on my skintone as well?
    Hi! Terracotta 9 will work on your skin tone but it's subtle (I use it just to warm up my cheeks) and it is no where near as deep as the former number 8. The Four Season's bronzer looks great and you will be able to get a deeper color with it that's closer to the discontinued Terracotta 8.

  9. Thanks BrittLuvsMakeup thanked for this post
    Likes BrittLuvsMakeup liked this post
  10. #398
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle View Post
    Hi! Terracotta 9 will work on your skin tone but it's subtle (I use it just to warm up my cheeks) and it is no where near as deep as the former number 8. The Four Season's bronzer looks great and you will be able to get a deeper color with it that's closer to the discontinued Terracotta 8.
    Since number 9 is subtle, I think I'll probably just get the Terra-cotta 4 Seasons Contour and Bronzing Powder in Ebony since I'll be able to get a deeper color that's closer to number 8. It's quite expensive though, so I'll probably wait until Sephora's semi annual sale to pick it up. For now, I'm just using the Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze. I really love it but unfortunately, it's quite difficult to find in stores. I bought two online on Target's website last year in November so it will should be awhile before I run out though, lol. They're repackaging it with a new design on the front of the compact.

  11. #399
    Senior Member Twinkle_Twinkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Four Seasons Bronzer is expensive. I got my discounted at Strawberrynet. All Cosmetics Wholesale also has it on sale.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrittLuvsMakeup View Post
    Since number 9 is subtle, I think I'll probably just get the Terra-cotta 4 Seasons Contour and Bronzing Powder in Ebony since I'll be able to get a deeper color that's closer to number 8. It's quite expensive though, so I'll probably wait until Sephora's semi annual sale to pick it up. For now, I'm just using the Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze. I really love it but unfortunately, it's quite difficult to find in stores. I bought two online on Target's website last year in November so it will should be awhile before I run out though, lol. They're repackaging it with a new design on the front of the compact.
    Last edited by Twinkle_Twinkle; May 27th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.

  12. Thanks BrittLuvsMakeup thanked for this post
    Likes BrittLuvsMakeup liked this post
  13. #400
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle View Post
    The Four Seasons Bronzer is expensive. I got my discounted at Strawberrynet. All Cosmetics Wholesale also has it on sale.
    Thanks for the headsup! I'll definitely be getting it from All Cosmetics Wholesale this week!

  14. #401
    Senior Member sagehen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you all seen the new Lancome bronzer that resembles the Guerlain Four Seasons? Thoughts? I haven't found it in stores but it was on the what's new page on Ulta's website.

  15. Thanks BrittLuvsMakeup thanked for this post
  16. #402
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any of you tried the BECCA Sunlit Bronzer in Maui Nights? I've been hearing great things about it so I've been thinking about picking it up but wanted to hear some of your opinions as well if you have it or have tried it.

    Quote Originally Posted by sagehen View Post
    have you all seen the new Lancome bronzer that resembles the Guerlain Four Seasons? Thoughts? I haven't found it in stores but it was on the what's new page on Ulta's website.
    Are you referring to the Lancome Belle de Teint Mosaic Palette in Patio D'une Nuit D'ete 02? If so, I swatched the darkest shade in store awhile back and unfortunately, it wasn't deep enough to bronze with for my skintone (NW45 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation, Chestnut in Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, and 500 Suede (W) in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longer Cushion Foundation).

  17. #403
    Senior Member sagehen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittLuvsMakeup View Post
    Are you referring to the Lancome Belle de Teint Mosaic Palette in Patio D'une Nuit D'ete 02? If so, I swatched the darkest shade in store awhile back and unfortunately, it wasn't deep enough to bronze with for my skintone (NW45 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation, Chestnut in Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, and 500 Suede (W) in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longer Cushion Foundation).

    Thanks so much for this response. I won't bother to hunt it down then. I am right in your color range.

  18. Likes BrittLuvsMakeup liked this post
  19. #404
    Banned Vaishali Yadav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nars Casino is always my first preference

Display all images
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •