Bronzer for the Bronzed!

Bach

The new bobbie brown bronzers didnt work for me. It was like ordinary pressed powder sadly so KI have to stick with Deep.

oh Im a newbie :/. Hi girls :)

j4lyphe

Omg, I wish I had been checking this thread regularly, I could have posted some swatches for you. Not sure if you are still interested, but let me know if you need a swatch. I am NW45 and I got both but if I had to pick only one it would be Deep Chocolate, it has the greatest depth of color. I like Rich Cocoa too though, I have found it is good for helping me pull off my powder foundations in the summer (aka, my foundations still match).
Please do swatches! They'll be greatly appreciated:)

j4lyphe

Also has anyone tried the new darker colours from the Guerlain Terracotta bronzers in # 7 and # 8? Do they show up on us NW 45 and higher ladies?

StyleBlack

Nice! Thanks for pointing out Guerlain, ladies! I'm going to try out #8.

Any reviews from any of you that ended up trying it out?

afulton

I brought #8 a week ago and I have to say that I was bit disappointed. I guess I had high hopes for it. It is very subtle on my skin. Prior, I was using Queen Ebony bronzer and Sleek Contour Kit and was loving them both. I won't give up on it though. It is beautiful on the skin but it didn't do much for contouring my cheeks.

lilchocolatema

Wow, the last time I wrote in this discussion was in '08! Cover Girl Queen Ebony Bronze Bronzer is the only bronzer that I've ever really relied on. I don't use the Metal Rock MSF a lot b/c I'm still trying to conserve it. But the CG bronzer isn't too shimmery, which I really like. Plus, if you use it over an orange blush...it's to die for. I didn't love it the first time I tried it, but with a light hand, gradually adding more color, it became my staple.

Goat Goat Etc.

Holy god! I dropped my Refined Deeper Bronze bronzer on a dance floor this past weekend!

But luckily my local CCO is superstocked up! DAMN YOU TO HELL MAC!!! How dare you discontinue this rich and warm bronzer!

I swear MAC is only gonna bring this back in a limited edition collection and make all WOCs buy these in multiples for way more than $23 because of bs packaging!

You're no different than any other retailer! You prey on minorities: you take anything awesome and make it LE and charge out the ass for things we like!

Goat Goat Etc.

Let's see since Wet and Wild reformulated their stuff, which of the color Icon Bronzers works for WOC? princess or Goddess? Or that loose one in Amber glow? I'm Nc50

LuvKay26

Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powders .... I just did a full review on them on my channel .... AMAZING ... some MSF dupes as well, they look sooo good on Richer skin tones and theyre on sale for 2.00 or at your local beauty supply for like 4.00, they're Bomb.com !!!

sss215

How about Nars Illuminator in Laguna. I'm still testing it out. But it looks ok so far and it keeps my blush on forever!

fun2run

It is amazing to find someone else that feels as I do about the Mac Refined Deeper Bronze bronzer. I have yet to find any other bronzer that compares to this. The color is indeed, one of a kind.
If you happen to find one that compares please post it. I'm heart-broken over this because loose powder or foundation just doesn't do it alone for my skin. I need something extra for my skin and that Mac bronzer was it.

I'm thinking about having it custom blended by Three Custom Color who specializes in creating discontinued items. Don't know yet.

I just can't believe this.

Latest posts