All Things Sephora

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3,536
Likes Likes:  7,748

Thread: All Things Sephora

  1. #40231
    Senior Member Winthrop44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    8,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    I bought the new Dior foundation surprisingly because I've been ignoring Dior for a long time. The shades seem to run dark so I got 45 instead of 50. I'm tempted to use it when I go out on my birthday Saturday, but what if it's disastrous? LOL Maybe I'll wait until next week.
    Happy birthday Shontay! Hope you're out having fun and wearing beautiful makeup!
    Resident Sensitive Skin Chick/MAC N/NC10-15/Blonde(ish)/Green

  2. Thanks elegant-one, shontay07108 thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, JerseyGirl, shontay07108 liked this post
  3. #40232
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcG9 View Post
    I just checked Bite's IG account and they only posted a coming soon with the Aquarius emoji about an hour ago so that CS rep must be wrong, or worse, lying...
    Oh, thank goodness! I'm really only obsessed because it's my zodiac, but the color seems nice, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winthrop44 View Post
    Happy birthday Shontay! Hope you're out having fun and wearing beautiful makeup!
    Thank you! I had fun all day and I thought I looked pretty cute.

  4. Thanks elegant-one, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  5. #40233
    Senior Member Miradan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The product page is up, and it's currently in stock. For some reason, you can see more pictures on the app than you can on the website.

  6. #40234
    Senior Member Ajigglin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a pretty color.
    Hmmm...

  7. Likes lipstickaddict, GreenEyedAllie liked this post
  8. #40235
    Senior Member DMcG9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miradan View Post
    The product page is up, and it's currently in stock. For some reason, you can see more pictures on the app than you can on the website.
    Wow, I love that colour. I cannot resist.

  9. Likes lipstickaddict, GreenEyedAllie liked this post
  10. #40236
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw it posted on Instagram GORGEOUS!

  11. Likes GreenEyedAllie liked this post
  12. #40237
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcG9 View Post
    Wow, I love that colour. I cannot resist.
    Me neither, so I didn’t! Yay gift cards!

  13. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes lipstickaddict, DMcG9 liked this post
  14. #40238
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my lipstick! For a second I hesitated because it's not my favorite kind of shade, but it is pretty and the price is reasonable. Plus, Bite lipsticks are good quality. I just know I'm gonna be jealous somewhere down the line when I see a coral pop up for a particular sign. I'm mentally side eyeing the CS rep I spoke to yesterday because she obviously didn't know what she was talking about.

    Anyway, anyone notice the Bite lip agave in maple? I picked it up in store last week on a whim even though I tried the champagne(?) one and didn't like the texture. The scent was so good I wanted to eat it and honestly I am loving the product. It's tacky for sure but after a few minutes it melts into the lips and feels so good. I only wear it in the house and between meals. When I take it off my lips are so soft. I've been using their stick lip balm for a couple of months and that's great for bedtime. Tomorrow I get to try the Dior foundation and I'm pretty excited about that. Fingers crossed that it works out.

  15. Thanks elegant-one, fur4elise thanked for this post
  16. #40239
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    I got my lipstick! For a second I hesitated because it's not my favorite kind of shade, but it is pretty and the price is reasonable. Plus, Bite lipsticks are good quality. I just know I'm gonna be jealous somewhere down the line when I see a coral pop up for a particular sign. I'm mentally side eyeing the CS rep I spoke to yesterday because she obviously didn't know what she was talking about.

    Anyway, anyone notice the Bite lip agave in maple? I picked it up in store last week on a whim even though I tried the champagne(?) one and didn't like the texture. The scent was so good I wanted to eat it and honestly I am loving the product. It's tacky for sure but after a few minutes it melts into the lips and feels so good. I only wear it in the house and between meals. When I take it off my lips are so soft. I've been using their stick lip balm for a couple of months and that's great for bedtime. Tomorrow I get to try the Dior foundation and I'm pretty excited about that. Fingers crossed that it works out.
    There's so much funny in that post. Happy you got it!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  17. Likes shontay07108 liked this post
  18. #40240
    Senior Member Miradan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie View Post
    Me neither, so I didn’t! Yay gift cards!
    Hoping to see swatches before I place an order. It looks gorgeous, but berry isn't a color I wear as often as the # of berry lipsticks I own would suggest.

  19. Likes GreenEyedAllie, JerseyGirl, Haven liked this post
  20. #40241
    Senior Member DMcG9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie View Post
    Me neither, so I didn’t! Yay gift cards!
    lol

  21. Likes GreenEyedAllie, elegant-one liked this post
  22. #40242
    Member beatlegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Disney World USA
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    I've had that issue and others on the site. I have to switch to firefox from chrome when I want to use the site. It's annoying.

    Sephora's got major issues ever since they revamped their website. It has never once worked like it should for me. I've complained to them on their FB page so many times and all I ever get is clear your cache and cookies. I finally told them that doesn't work and now you know what they have told me? Go use the "New Incognito window" Well, that works. That is the only way I can get it to work the way it should. How so unprofessional of them that they can't fix their own problems!

    I called customer service and the woman said it sold out super fast. Who knows if that's true or if it was ever on sale because I can't find out anything about it. It's a mystery and I'm annoyed.
    I do believe it was up, I saw it I think it was Thursday? Oh I see now where you got it, yay!
    Last edited by beatlegirl; Yesterday at 06:50 PM.

  23. Likes shontay07108 liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 1342 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 342 842 1242 1292 1332 1340 1341 1342

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •