All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

A place to chat about all things Sephora. Different brands carried, recommendations, reviews, events, sales, VIB/Rouge, online bonuses, points bonuses, brands we wished they would carry, etc! A great place to discuss multiple brands in one place!

SEPHORA ROUGH CALENDAR OF EVENTS:

Here is what we have so far:

January:

20% off sale items
Double points on skincare

February:

Triple points on Fragrance

March:

April:

Chick Week: 15% off. Started one week earlier for Rouges.

May:

Triple points on Fragrance

Sephora’s birthday!: Watch for different promotions.

June:

July:

August:

In august BI had double points, VIB triple points, VIBrouge 4x points for one week on all purchases. (It can take a few months for the triple points to go through)

September:

October:

Spin the wheel promotion: Spin to win. Get free sample of X, 10% or free shipping with online purchase.

Employee Appreciation: Was October 17-30. 20% off if you had someone that shared a code with you via email
Online and in store, you could use the code more than once in store, not sure about online.

November:

VIB: 20% off for VIB/Rouge.Mid-November, started at midnight.
Online/in store for both Canada and the USA

Black Friday: 10$ items on black Friday, no new items last time on Cyber Saturday (After saying there would be) Started @ midnight last year.
Online and in store in the USA/Canada

December:

20$ off 50$ coupon: First week or so?

Boxing Day sale: A few items brought in for sale

End of month: 20% of sale items

Bcteagirl

I will get us started. I am close to VIB Rouge. What is in the welcome package (I heard the lipstick that shall not be named used to be in it).

Any VIB/Rouge in Toronto ever seen an event here?

Bcteagirl

Does anybody have any experience with the Caudalie brand cleanser shown in the new 500 point beauty bonus?

cocodivatime

The Rouge intro box includes a mini size Bite red lipstick. I received mine through an online order and my box was missing the Red Rouge card but I was able to just get one in store

KiKi Kontour

Does anybody have any experience with the Caudalie brand cleanser shown in the new 500 point beauty bonus?
i only have the divine oil which smells heavenly!!

I DNT KNOW IF ANYBODY KNOWS OR CAN...BUT IM STILL ABLE TO USE THE 20% OFF VIBTOPIA CODE!!

cocodivatime

I became a rouge over the summer and I got a red BITE mini lipstick and 10% (or 15% i cant remember) off coupon along with a complimentary 90 min makeover in the welcome package!! i only have the divine oil which smells heavenly!! I DNT KNOW IF ANYBODY KNOWS OR CAN...BUT IM STILL ABLE TO USE THE 20% OFF VIBTOPIA CODE!!
Ooh how lucky. I only received a discount card with my VIB package but not Rouge. But come to think of it I did receive a makeover card as well. I didn't pay much attention to it because I don't think I've ever had a good experience with sephora SAs trying anything on my face

LinenWhite7

I'm also close to VIB rouge. I figure I will just go ahead and make it this year so I can have free shipping on all orders. I don't see any other real benefits.

LiliV

I'm a big Caudalie user I love their Beauty Elixir and Fluide Peau Parfaite but I HATE the cleanser. It doesn't take off eye makeup like at all on me and forget about waterproof mascara!

Audrey C

I'm Rouge and received the mini Bite lipstick but no discount coupon. Probably just as well - I've done enough damage with F&F and VIB sales.

What new brands have people tried thanks to recent Sephora sales? I stocked up on regular favourites, but branched out into a bunch of new brands:

Hourglass: Ambient Palette, brush and three single powders (yes, I'm weak)
Urban Decay: Ocho Loco 2 and Primer Potion (I've bought that before)
Bumble & Bumble: Straightening balm and hairspray as well as 500 point travel shampoo set
Laura Mercier: Artist Palette for Eyes
Beauty Blender: Duo set with cleaner
Fresh: Fresh Sugar Rose Royalty Set
Becca: Opal Shimmering Skin Perfecter
Sephora: Two makeup bags (Weekender and Escapader)

Give Me Some Lip:
Tarte Lipsurgence
Buxom Gloss
Bite Lip Pencil
Laura Mercier Gloss
Fresh Sugar Balm

Lots of new brands from someone who only had MAC, NARS and Benefit until now.

prettygirl8

I'm Rouge and received the mini Bite lipstick but no discount coupon. Probably just as well - I've done enough damage with F&F and VIB sales.

What new brands have people tried thanks to recent Sephora sales? I stocked up on regular favourites, but branched out into a bunch of new brands:

Bumble & Bumble: Straightening balm and hairspray as well as 500 point travel shampoo set

Give Me Some Lip:
Tarte Lipsurgence
Buxom Gloss
Bite Lip Pencil
Laura Mercier Gloss
Fresh Sugar Balm

I've been a UD junkie and decided to try YSL, Benefit, and First Aid Beauty. I've been wanting to try things from them. I also picked up some Anastasia products that I've been wanting to try to branch out from the Brow Powder.

KiKi Kontour

Give Me Some Lip:
Tarte Lipsurgence
Buxom Gloss
Bite Lip Pencil
Laura Mercier Gloss
Fresh Sugar Balm

I wanted the black bb's but since they sold out I just went to beauty.com and used their 20% off coupon. it'll be my 1st official bb (I normally get the little cheap ones from ebay and I got one from Sonia k at target) but I've heard to get the blk ones vs pink and WHY would they have a white one
I got the becca opal as a free gift wit my order last month and I use it to highlight

for my Sephora haul im tryin UD ozone liner to see if I notice a difference. I always thought it was dumb to have a CLEAR liner lol and tarte eye brightener for the inner rim!!

im so shocked that nars exhibit a sold out cuz dnt nobody think about it no other time n nooooow all of a sudden wit the collection folks wanna buy it all up

KiKi Kontour

I can still use the code too.

I've been a UD junkie and decided to try YSL, Benefit, and First Aid Beauty. I've been wanting to try things from them. I also picked up some Anastasia products that I've been wanting to try to branch out from the Brow Powder.
I want to try YSL too but I have noooo idea what I want my first lippie to be!! what did u get from Ana? im so hooked on her brow wiz pencils and I've already ran thru 2 of em!!

prettygirl8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKi Kontour
I want to try YSL too but I have noooo idea what I want my first lippie to be!! what did u get from Ana? im so hooked on her brow wiz pencils and I've already ran thru 2 of em!!

I got #3 Ultimaate Beige lippie. I like it so far

I got a Brow Wiz pencil and Tinted Brow Gel.

LinenWhite7

I'm Rouge and received the mini Bite lipstick but no discount coupon. Probably just as well - I've done enough damage with F&F and VIB sales. What new brands have people tried thanks to recent Sephora sales? I stocked up on regular favourites, but branched out into a bunch of new brands: Hourglass: Ambient Palette, brush and three single powders (yes, I'm weak) Urban Decay: Ocho Loco 2 and Primer Potion (I've bought that before) Bumble & Bumble: Straightening balm and hairspray as well as 500 point travel shampoo set Laura Mercier: Artist Palette for Eyes Beauty Blender: Duo set with cleaner Fresh: Fresh Sugar Rose Royalty Set Becca: Opal Shimmering Skin Perfecter Sephora: Two makeup bags (Weekender and Escapader) Give Me Some Lip: Tarte Lipsurgence Buxom Gloss Bite Lip Pencil Laura Mercier Gloss Fresh Sugar Balm Lots of new brands from someone who only had MAC, NARS and Benefit until now. :loco:
I have gotten a ton of new things because of F&F and VIB! Here are the things I got that are my first item from the brand: Buxom lip gloss set, Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings and A Few of My Favorite Things, Tarte off the cuff blush palette, Hourglass Ambient Light palette, Laura Mercier Artist palette, Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil, OCC lip tar mini x 4. Not to mention the other stuff I bought from Urban Decay, NARS, and other brands that I have tried before.

Bcteagirl

I bought the beauty blogger darlings too! My first Bronzer.. had not been much into makeup and had just assumed that 'pale people can't wear bronzer'. I bought both lip sets this year (Lip and More Lip)..I should find someone to trade favourites with :p My first Bite (rhubarb) and Tarte, I just love them!

v0ltagekid

Oh I bought so many things during this VIB sale.. and then became a sephora employee myself, so I got more things at the store... ugh.. what co workers made me do.
I am 80 dollars away from Rouge, wondering if it's worth it to go for it for any other perk than the free shipping. I mean I'm sure I'll spend it before January, I'm sure I will be Rouge without meaning to be. It kinda just bums me out that Rouge doesn't have any real perks. :(

boschicka

Quote: Originally Posted by Audrey C

I got a few of the Sunday Riley eyeshadows and they are beautiful. Also tried Dolce & Gabbana lip products, some Marc Jacobs items, and MUFE duo mat foundation.

cocodivatime

I have gotten a ton of new things because of F&F and VIB! Here are the things I got that are my first item from the brand: Buxom lip gloss set, Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings and A Few of My Favorite Things, Tarte off the cuff blush palette, Hourglass Ambient Light palette, Laura Mercier Artist palette, Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil, OCC lip tar mini x 4. Not to mention the other stuff I bought from Urban Decay, NARS, and other brands that I have tried before.
Speaking of the Tarte Off The Cuff blush Set does anyone have modeling pics wearing? Or swatches?