Mac x Caitlyn Jenner (April 7, 2016)

Dolly Snow

@CaitlynJenner has fearlessly shared her transition with the world. Her new M·A·C Lipstick, Finally Free, champions All Ages, All Races and All Sexes. 100% of the selling price goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative, to further its work in support of transgender communities. Available in April in select markets. Read our exclusive interview NOW at maccosmetics.com/culture!
cai.jpg
View attachment 52549

Last edited:

KGeezy

interesting. the source describes it as a rosy nude. can't wait for swatches. I just hope it doesn't look like every other taupe/pinkish nude that's hot right now

Jayjayy

Welp.

eta: If MAC cared so much about this cause, they could've picked any number of transgendered models who aren't desperately seeking fame/attention by any means necessary, and given them a platform. Shit, when's the last time we've seen a collection that spotlights any minority group making strides in the community? Or ANY current cause for that matter? Things didn't start changing in the world yesterday. This is a sloppy money grab and I'm not here for it. MUFE did a fabulous job with the Andrej Pejic palette that was out last year.

Last edited:

verorl

I won't be buying this.

i just cannot support this person. Boy becomes girl and is instantly a media whore. The way her transition was handled by the media, and by her and her family manipulating the media... Transgendered people do need to have more understanding and awareness, but please, lets not make this person the face of transgendered people everywhere. She also killed a person with her car, why is she not in jail?

i'm sure MAC las other lovely shades very similar to this.

Marsha Pomells

I won't be buying this.

i just cannot support this person. Boy becomes girl and is instantly a media whore. The way her transition was handled by the media, and by her and her family manipulating the media... Transgendered people do need to have more understanding and awareness, but please, lets not make this person the face of transgendered people everywhere. She also killed a person with her car, why is she not in jail?

Agreed that Caitlyn didn't get any privacy during her transition. Plus, I'm not fussed about the colour.

Monsy

I won't be buying this.

these things bother me too

lipstickaddict

I won't be buying this.

You took the words right out of my mouth! Definitely skipping.

SweetDreams

Dont think that shade would go with my skin tone. I'm not too thrilled about Caitlynn. All those speeches made over the years and Bruce/Cait never supported those communities until it effected him directly. Never made speeches to the LGBT community or showed support. You dont need to be part of those communities to show them love. So I feel it's a little selfish to all of a sudden say this is your thing. There are other folks they could have gotten as a spokesperson.

Latest posts